Chapter 4

I suddenly get an idea. I then nudge Harry. "Follow along". I mouth to him.

"Hey Louis? Guess what?"

"What?"

"So I heard your gonna be a father. Why didn't you tell us?"

"Yeah bro. Why didn't you tell us? Especially me. I thought we were best friends and told each other everything." Harry says playing along.

Louis' eyes widen comically.

"WTF!! Please tell me that psycho bitch isn't spreading that rumor again. I can't deal with this shit again."

A few months ago, some crazy chick had said she slept with Louis and got knocked up by him. It was later found out she only did it for attention.

Deciding not to be cruel any longer, I burst into laughter.

"Louis, Louis, its OK calm down I was joking."

"That's not funny."

"I know, I'm sorry. Forgive me?" I ask pouting.

"Eh of course. How could I not?"

"But seriousness aside," I gulp and look at Harry.

"That's up to you babe if you wanna tell him or not."

I look at Louis and bite my lip.

"Um, Louis, your gonna be an uncle."

His eyes widen.

"Which one of my sisters is pregnant and how did I not know this before you."

"Louis calm down. I'm pregnant."

Louis stops and stares at me.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant. I'm 6 months. I go tomorrow to find out the gender."

"6 MONTHS!!!! AND IM JUST NOW FINDING OUT."

"Don't feel bad I found out today as well." Harry says.

"So basically you were secretly pregnant?

"Yeah, only because I was scared."

"Oh Chrissy you have no need to be scared. We're here for you. We will help you along the way. We're a family and we help each other out. Especially for something like this."

"Thanks guys."

"Mhm, now don't give me a heart attack like that. Do it to Niall or Liam next time even Zayn, just not me."

I hug Louis. "Daw Louis, I sowy I won't do it again. I pwomise." I say in a baby voice.

"Also so your the first to know something, um, Harry and I are......dating."

"FINALLY!!! Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear those words? I was ready to lock you both in a room until you both decided to actually get together."

"We already talked about it but I didn't want to because of the baby."

"I still can't believe your pregnant." Louis says.

"Me neither."

Suddenly, the door opens and Liam, Niall, and Zayn walks in.

"Hey guys." Liam says.

"LILI!!!" I squeal and hug him.

"Wait you get that excited over Liam but not your own boyfriend? I see how it is." Harry says.

"Aww but I wuv you more, I've known you longer and you get snuggles, Liam doesnt."

"You wuv me?" Harry asks cutely.

"Of course I do, you big oaf." I say giggling.

"Oaf? Really?"

"Yep your my oaf." I say hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Not to ruin this moment but when the fuck did this happen?" Niall asks.

"Well we talked about it the other day but something happened at home today and I came here and I opened up to Harry about something major and since I was scared the other day I told Harry I didn't want to just yet but since I told him and he took it quite well I asked him if the offer was still on the table and he said of course so now we are dating."

"Hey guys by the way Chrissy is gonna be staying with us for now on there's just to much shit going on at her house and I can't have her living there its not good for her right now."

"We thought she already was living here. She's here enough as it is." Zayn says.

"Well shes officially living here now."

"If you don't mind me asking but what's this major thing?" Niall asks.

I bite my lip nervously and look at Harry.

"It's your business babe. You can tell them or you can wait. It's up to you."

"Ummmm." I gulp nervously.

"It's okay Chrissy. They will take it as well as Lou and I did."

"Guys? I-Im Pregnant."

They stare at me blankly. Then bust out laughing.

"Omg that's hilarious. First Louis, now you. What is this baby central? Now seriously what's the real deal?" Niall asks.

I burst into tears, and curl up next to Harry burying my face in his shoulder. He rubs my back.

"Thanks Niall."

"Wait, she really is?"

"Yes. She's 6 months. She was scared to tell anyone because of this reason."

"6 months? But I thought y'all just got together. Unless y'all hooked up 6 months ago."

"I'm not the father. It was a one night stand thing."

I get up and go in the room I root through my purse and find the ultrasounds. I bring them out. I sniffle and hand them to Niall. "Just in case you need proof."

He takes them and looks at them.

"Oh my gosh! You really are. Congrats Chrissy! I'm sorry I laughed at you. After the whole Louis baby drama, um yeah."

"I would never lie about something like that."

"6 months? Well that does explain so much." Liam says.

I stand up and raise my shirt.

"How did we not notice that?" Liam asks.

"I've learned to hide it well."

"Obviously!"

----------------------------------------
A/n

I was gonna make this one long chapter and include the doctors appointment but I changed my mind and gonna make that the next chapter.

I'm so slow on working on this my inspiration comes and goes.