Chapter 2

A/n:
This chapter will have a small mention of self harm so please be warned. It won't be in detail just mentioned/ hinted at.

That picture doesn't really go with the story but I saw it and its so freaking cute HaHa Harry is my therapy well
One D in whole is my therapy.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Alright come on Summer bed time."

"No!"

"Summer Breeze. Bed. Now."

"Wan weep with Niall."

"She wants to weep with Niall? Why is Niall weeping?" Louis asks.

"She means sleep. She can't pronounce 's' yet. So like she says wing instead of swing. And you can't sleep in Niall's bed you have to sleep with Tina."

"But, but, but wan weep wif Niall."

"Why can't she sleep with me? I'm OK with it."

"Yeah why can't she sleep with Niall?" Harry asks.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine if Niall's OK with it and if it gets her to sleep then so be it but she has to go to sleep no playing."

"Yay you hear that Summer. SLUMBER PARTY!" Niall says excitedly.

"Yayyyy thank coo Tina. Wuv ew."

"Yeah yeah. No playing sleep or you will come sleep with Tina. Now hugs and kisses."

She gives me hugs and kisses. "Night Tina."

She then gives Harry hugs and kisses.

"Night Harry."

"Night night Summer."

Niall then takes her and heads off to his room.

I can hear Summer giggling about something.

I shake my head. "On second thought, he gave her ice cream if he wants to rowl her up and let her crash then he can deal with her tonight."

"That's not evil at all." Harry says laughing.

"He brought it on himself. Shouldn't have given her ice cream. So he can deal with her now."

I go through the guys movies. I gasp when I see one of my favorite movies.

"What?" Harry asks.

"Y'all have 'On The Line'. I love this movie."

"I think its Liam's. And would that have anything to do with a certain boy band named, oh I dont know, um NSYNC?"

"Smartass." I say giggling. "Al Green is in it to for a split second. The lead actress Emmanuelle Chriqui is pretty hot as well. The story line is beautiful to. Kinda cheesy but cute." I say putting it in the DVD player.

I go sit by Harry and lay my head on his shoulder watching the previews.

I love cuddling Harry he's like a big cuddle bear.

He puts his arm around me.

Finally it gets to the DVD menu and I press play on the remote.

"It's just so cute just imagine meeting the love of your life on a train or something but then being stupid enough not to get their name or number. So you spend weeks or months trying to find them and your idiot friends try to help but screw everything up but it works out well in the end."

"Good thing I don't have to go through all that." Harry says.

"Aww why? Cause Louis' in the next room?" I ask before cracking up.

Harry looks at me strangely. "What?"

I completely die laughing, falling over, not being able to breathe, tears in my eyes.

"That was so wrong Chrissy."

"I was joking chill."

I calm down and settle back in the couch. I snuggle into Harry again.

"What did you really mean by that? Did you already find the love of your life?"

"You can say that."

I suddenly feel a wave of sadness come over me. I swallow the lump in my throat.

I've always had a tiny crush on Harry sorta like a little school girl crush. So I don't know why it's affecting me like this.

"You should tell me about her sometime."

"You know her actually."

"Oh." I furrow a brow in confusion.

Harry pulls me closer and we continue watching the movie.

I absent mindedly scratch at the scar on my arm.

Suddenly, Harry grabs my wrist, stopping me.

"Please stop doing that you know I hate when you do that."

I frown.

"Why do you do it? You know that scared the hell out of me when I got that call saying you were brought to the hospital with a gash in your arm."

"It was just six stitches. It wasn't all that bad."

"That's not the point. I don't want you doing it anymore. You may think no one cares, but I do Chrissy I care and love you alot more than you could possibly ever imagine please stop I don't want to see you do this anymore."

I start to cry. I didn't realise I hurt him so much.

"You do know I love you right? I have for so long Chrissy. It goes way beyond friends or siblings. I'm in love with you and it kills me knowing you hurt yourself."

I cry harder.

"Y-your in l-love with me? Like marriage and fairytales love?"

"Yes that kind of love, but not so much marriage right now, maybe start off small like dating and boyfriend and girlfriend."

I gulp and swallow the lump in my throat.

"Harry. I-I cant. Not right now there's to much going on at the moment. More than you can possibly imagine. I'm so sorry. I just can't."

He pulls me on him wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey shhh its OK it's OK don't get upset. I'm not pressuring you just wanted you to know how I feel. We will give it a try when your ready OK?"

I nod hesitantly.

"I'll be right back. Gonna go use the restroom." I say getting up as Harry nods.

"OK."

I stop and turn to him.

"Um just so you know I like you to I've always had a crush on you. I just recently realized my feelings for you. I would love nothing more than to be with you and give us a shot I just can't right now. In due time you will understand but I have to figure things out first. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship."

"Like I said I'm not pressuring you. When your ready we will take the next step, and of course it doesn't ruin our friendship it will take a hell of a lot more than us confessing our feelings towards eachother and kinda sorta being friend zoned to ruin that. Your stuck with me for life babe. Just whatever your going through you can tell me and I will help or try to if at all possible."

I look down.

"I know. I'm just scared how you will react I don't know if I can handle the rejection on this. I'm already sorta going through it alone. I can't handle you leaving me on top of this but I promise when the time is right I'll tell you."

"Don't ever be scared to tell me anything. Just when your ready tell me."

"I will. Thanks Harry." I bend down and peck his cheek quickly before hurrying to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------

This took ages to write.

I had writers block and family issues recently.

Harry finds out about the pregnancy next chapter. I think this will be a short story who knows though lol.