TNT and Cars

Sky POV

HIs eyes were wide as he shakily walked to the window.

"H-How did he do that so quickly?"

"I have no idea."

With that sentence a car started to float. Other cars following. In the cars were people. People with families and they were going to jump until they stopped floating and fell. Luckily they didn't die and ran from all metal. A screen appeared with Enderlox he was wearing a headset and suit with tie.

"Sorry about the technical issues, they will be addressed soon. Until then stay away from metal and anything that can light TNT."

The screen went off and we left the hospital as things were rising and falling. Then TNT appeared by us and was lighted by sparks from metal being dragged. I found my voice.

"RUN!!!"

Everyone near us ran and the TNT blew up behind us. Lighting other TNT with it. The hospital was no more and there were no explosions. I really don't like that lizard.

"S-Sky... How will we stay away from metal? Its everywhere... Even underground..."

"We could go to the mountains."

"That's where Enderlox is."

"Which means the explosions will lessen."

The screen appeared again.

"Close off all portals."

As he said that nether brick and end stone were appearing.

~~1 Hour later!~~

It was chaos. No buildings. Fire. Explosions. People were holding meetings to decide what to do about Enderlox.

"We could blow up his castle?"

"Made of obsidian."

"Prepare a sacrifice?"

"Of what?"

The man pointed at Ty.

"He looks like Enderlox. We could sacrifice him."

"NO WE ARE NOT SACRIFICING TY!!!"

"It could be our only option..."

"I accept."

"WHAT? TY NO!"

"It is my fault. I will go now."

He got up and started walking to the mountains; carefully avoiding the fire.

"TY! NO! COME BACK RIGHT NOW!"

He looked back and took off toward the mountain running.

((Sorry! it is shorter but I wanted to leave it at this so the other chapter will be longer...

~~PeaceOut Scruffy~~