nice to meet you part 1

Today is the day, today I'll meet the princess. I just hope she's nice. well nice or not I still have to protect her.

well since the sun hasn't risen yet and nobody is awake i might as well practice ill go outside and do a few laps

Abby: It's a bit chilly but that will not stop me"

so i stared to run through the Forrest thinking about how to greet the princess.

I have to come up with a plan, I don't want the princess to hate me. Maybe she's a spoiled brat like the one's I hear about.

Abi's interpretation of her first encounter with the princess:

*Princess walks into the room*

She looks around with a smug look on her face, glaring at me and Sayu. We step up and introduce our self's. She raised her eyebrow as if asking why the hell should I care.

The princess ignores us and keeps looking.
"it's this it, I though you wanted to protect me instead I only common peasents dressed as ninjas. Atleast the guys as hot, but the girls as disgusting to even look at".

End of interpretation

'Oh no, I hope she's not like that. Come on Aby be positive...'

I continued running focusing on the path ahead and trying to be positive.
It was hard since I had no idea what I would if the princess was anything like the one in my head.

I continued like this until I heard footsteps, they were silent and fast.

'A ninja? '

I turned around and found.......