Chapter 7

Kuroyuri's pov

"We have an important mission today."

I stood with everyone in a straight line facing Ayanami-Sama.

"The Church has committed an act.....The Chairmen wants us to go."

"What are we going to do when we get there?" Melina asked.

"We would wait for further instructions," He answered.

He walked back into the Control Room with Hyuuga following him. I knew Haruse would not be on this mission, since he was still on his current one. I looked around and realized I was the only one still in the room.

"Where is Rin? It's not like her to miss out on a mission brief. Especially since this mission we're going to the Church."

As I thought that, I began to remember about the Eye of Mikhail. How Rin stole it that night....

"Rin.....You're my best friend.....But....Can I trust you?"

~~~~

Oh my gosh thank you so much sasha1004 and Animefreak-Girl! I honestly thought that people stopped reading my 07-Ghost stories! Any way, I will reward you with a One-Shot of any Anime (That I know. Sorry >.<), and a dedication chapter for you individually! They will be epic chapters, when I dedicate them to you. Any way, thanks again for reading, and I hope you two like the story! And remember to leave a comment about what One-Shot you want, or Private Message me about it!