This is Haylee

"Get ready, Haylee you're late!"

Is what Haylees' dad screams while she's getting ready for school. It's Friday, the last day of the week.

"Sure daddy, I'll make it."

Was her daily response. But she lies every single time. She always takes the late bus, so she misses the first 5 minutes of school. Almost every day. The only time she's in time, is when her dad drives her to school.

When Haylee arrives school, everyone is staring at her, but Haylee doesn't like it, so she tries to be unobtrusive.

"Haylee Hoaks, you're late again."

Is what the teachers usually say.

"Next time it happens, I'll probably call ur dad. Sit down now and be quiet."

It never happened that any teacher called Haylees' dad.

Haylee Hoaks is a 15-year-old girl, that lives with her dad in Germany. Her mom also lives in her city but she only sees her every second weekend. She has nothing against her, she just rather likes her dad, because her mom is too "boring".

Haylee is actually a very quite girl. She doesn't speaks a lot to strangers. Her friends are the most important thing for her. When she is with them, and she always is, then she can be herself, can be loud and crazy.

Haylee is actually the prettiest girl at school. Her hair is long and brown, her eyes are bright green. Her body is tall and slim. Her lashes are long and her dark eyebrows are always on fleek. Many boys are thinking she's hot, but she hadn't found the right one yet. She's not looking for a boyfriend because she thinks he will come one day and then she'll feel if he's the right one or not.

Her dad is a german businessman, who works a lot, so Haylee often is alone at home, but she likes it.

Her mom lives in a small apartment and is english teacher at an elemantary school. Haylee doesn't like to be with her because she thinks her mom is boring.

Haylees' best friend is called Hannah. A tall girl that lives in Haylees dads' street.
Others used to call them squad goals but that one time they had a fight changed everything. It was a terrible fight about a boy Hannah was in love with. The dispute lasted about 2 weeks and then they both got along and were even better friends than before.

Haylees' favorite hobby is basketball. She loves the sound of the sport shoes squeaking on the ground. The only problem is that none of her friends likes it.
Music is the other thing in Haylees' life. Music is something wonderful to her. She doesn't go anywhere without her headphones.