the day we lost them

The Boys POV
"We walked by ino's flower store and saw the girls selling flowers with a huge smile to the crowd lining up before them those smiles all most looked fake almost " all the boys that but shrugged it off thinking it just their imagination.

Ino's POV
The boys walked by my store they were eyeing us like they were all thinking the same thing about us. But I just shrugged it off since I didnt have time to think of them cuz I have a crowd in front of me that I was supposed to be sellibg flowers to. Anyways after 20 minutes the crowd left and so did the boys that when I thought of plan that will make the boys and the hidden village of konoha to regret calling us girls weak * smiles creepily *.

"Hey girls I have something to say that you might like" I said smiling creepily the girls all nodsed to my comment so I took that yes and proceded telling them my plan.

Ino - " so girls I have a plan that will make the boys and konoha regret calling us weak so us girls will meet at the gate today midnight - 1:00 am without anyone knowing so pack all the stuff you will nee , then we stay somewhere where someone will provide us our neccessary things and will train us but I haven't planned out where we will live yet. The girls nodded and sakura and hinata said they know where we can stay.
Sakura&hinata - we know a place where we can stay ok we will stay with a person we know but the place itself and who will be a suprise so just follow us after we meet at the gates because we know the directions to the place.
With that the girls dismissed themselves and left to pack.

Where will the girls stay ?

How are the boys going to react to this ?

Are they going to bring them back or move on in their lives without them ?

Continue reading to find out