Want

*Brendon's POV*

That new kid was nice, and beautiful,but there was one constraint.

He was obviously an emo.

I don't agree with the school's cliques, but it would ruin my reputation if I got caught talking to him.

That was if I got caught, though.

I had a sly thought in my head and I smiled at th boy, lost in thought.

I accidetly forgot that I was staring at him, so I came to, to see him looking weirded out.

Dammit Brendon. I thought
*Dallon's POV*

The bell for lunch finally rang, I grabbed my bag and sprinted to the restroom.
I was going insane from the stares I got, knowing how self-concious I am.

What if they hate me? What if i'm too weird? What if they think i'm ugly?

My thoughts were racing, I started to hyper-ventilate.

I couldn't have a fucking panic attack right here! I tried to push it away but it was no use.

I ran into the handicapped stall and sat in the corner, crying.

I started to rock back and forth, that helped calm me.
I wanted someone to comfort me.
The boy from class appeared in his head. No, you dumbass. I thought. He didn't deserve to have his reputation ruined.

Then I heared footsteps, but I didn't really care.

*Brendon's POV*
I was on my way to lunch, and I was going to stop by the bathroom while I had the chance. I went to the downstairs bathroom, which was less crowed.

I walked into the bathroom, but I heard something pretty odd. (Winky Wink)

It was crying coming from the handicapped stall. I stopped in my tracks.

"H-Hello?' I asked.

The crying turned into a gasp, then all was silent. I heard a bang on the wall.

This person was hitting their fucking head on the wall!
I think it was a panic attack. I used to have them a lot, but rarely now.

I knocked in the bathroom door, "Do you need the nurse, i'm pretty sure she knows what to do about anxiety attacks" I pondered (of something great winky wink. Sorry)

The door opened and I was shocked at who I saw. He seemed was equally shocked.

"Hehe, Hi again," I said giggling.

He smiled, and took out his binder and started writing.

He wrote on the paper:

I don't talk.

I looked at him for a moment, with a but of confusion.

"Well, we can make that work" I grinned
He looked at me,shocked.

He wrote- You actually want to be my friend?

I smirked and grabbed his pen.

Yeah, I don't really like being popular, it makes me feel snobby. The emo clique seems a lot more subtle. I wrote with a smile.

"Okay" he said with a hoarse voice, I guess from the silence.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed it! Please leave a vote and comment what you think about this series? Should I continue this idea?