Acheived

*Dallon's POV*

Spencer, Brendon,Ryan, and I were all pacing in the practice room, waiting for the arrival of Pete.

"So, first, Martydom and Suicide, next, Camisado, last, These tables are numbered, got it?" Brendon asked us as we nodded.

There was a knock on the door, the room fell silent. The guys and I walked into the practice room while Spencer answered the door, knowing that he had the charisma.

I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and checked my bass guitar; making sure it was still tuned
correctly.

Spencer walked in with Pete, and he smiled.

"Hey guys, I'm just going to start off with saying, don't be nervous. I'm not judgmental." Pete said
casually and we all nodded.

He sat on the couch we had in the room as we grabbed our instruments.

We started to play the familiar best of The Only Difference Between Martydom and Suicide is Press Coverage.

Brendon sang well, so well, you wouldn't think he was nervous.

After we played Camisado and These Tables are Numbered, Pete looked at us and smiled.

"Okay guys, I just posted my top ten choices out of the 50 band I've interviewed, You may want to check it when I leave. I think you'll be happy" he laughed.

After he left, we all rushed onto our phones. We choked with laughter when Spencer and Ryan bumped heads.

We checked the top 10,

WE WERE NUMBER FREAKING ONE OUT OF FIFTY OH MY GOD.

We all yelled for at least an hour and then we cried and then we laughed and celebrated. I swear that was too many emotions I wanted to sleep.

"You know what this means" Brendon smiled.

"We got signed by THE Pete Wentz!" I yelled.