Prologue

(Malani In MM)

Isolated; To Be Seperated, Be On It's Own

Oddball; To Be Diffrent, A Category In Which One Is Dipicted On Their Diffrences From A Group

Those Are Some Good Words To Describe Me. Poor Little Malani Indyia White.

I Never Really Had What People Would Describe As A Good Life.
Nice Cars, Big House With Two Floors, Or Both Parents. I Had Braces, Glasses And Pimples And Was Sort've Poor With Nobody.It Was Always Me And My Mom. By Ourselfs. My Dad Left Two Weeks Before I Was Born, "Claiming" He Couldn't Do It.
Atleast That's What My Mother Told Me.

Poor Little Malani Indyia.

When I Reached High School I Was This Big Loser Who Got Bullied By Basically Everyone.

Especially HIM.

Christopher Maurice Fucking Brown.

He Was The Drag To My Day. He Made My High School Years A Living Hell. I Would Cut Myself And Cry At Night Because Of Him.

It Was This One Time He Did Something So Dispicable , And Nasty. I Gave Up And Blew Up.

FLASHBACK

GRADUATION DAY, June 28, 2009
1:34PM , AUDITORIUM

It Was Graduation Day And I Was So Happy I Would Finally Be Free From This HellHole.

"Jennifer Castro!" Screamed The Princpal

I Soon DayDreamed Of What Life Would Be With My New Career As An Singer Would Be. I Had Recently Got An Offer In L.A For A Record Deal With Atlantic Records For The Singing I Would Do On Youtube. I Could Just See The Fans Screaming For Me And The Tours, And Diffrent Shows I Would Do.

My Daydream Was Cut Short When I Heard My Name Being Called Along With Multiple Claps Which Suprised Me Because Of My Social Status,

Fucking Loser.

"Malani White!"

I Rose From My Seat And Made My Way To The Stage To Recieve My Diploma.

Once I Retrived It I Sat Back To Watch The Rest.
------------
An Half Hour Later Graduation Was Almost Over, And It Was Time For The Valedictorian Speech And They Were About To Reveal Who It Was.

"This Year's Graduating Class Of 2009 Valedictorian Is.....Malani White!" Said The Assistant Princpal

I Wasn't Exactly Suprised Because I Have And 99.5% G.P.A, Which No One Else Has Hence The Reason I'm Bullied, I'm A Nerd.

I Rose From My Seat Once Again But This Time I Felt As If Something Wasn't Right Seeing As More Than Half Of The Student Body Was Staring At Me With A Mixture Of Evil Smirks, Smiles, And Apologetic Looks.

I Shook The Feeling Off And Proceeded On Stage To Give A Short Speech Being That I Don't Wanna Be Here.

When I Was Fully On Stage I Heard A Few Claps And I Stood In Front Of The Princpal To Get My Valedictorians Medal. As Soon As The Medal Was Placed Upon My Head All I Saw Was RED.

I Was Covered In Red Goo And It Smelt So Bad.

I Then Heard Laughs From The Crowd And In The Corner Of The Stage.

I Wiped My Eyes From The Smelly Goo And Look To The Corner To See HIM.

Chris Fucking Brown And His Crew All Laughing Hard As Hell.

I Soon Felt Tears Well Up In My Eyes And I Ran Off The Stage In A Fit Of Sadness And Rage And Ran To The Middle Of A Wood/Hill-Like Area. I Stayed There The Rest Of The Day Crying My Eyes Out Feeling Hurt, Embarresed, And Pissed-Off All In One Siting.

When Finished, And A Little Cooled Off I Then Walked
Home To Take A Shower And Sleep Off My Horrible Day, And Get Ready For My Big Day.
---------------------------
MOVING DAY
7:30 A.M.
Malani's House

Me And My Mom Were Packing All Of Our Things And Getting Ready To Go To L.A For My Record Deal.

I Was Already Dressed And Smilng Although I Was Still A Little Down About Yesterday
But I Could Leave That Here In Virginia And Move On With My Life In California.

"Lani?!" My Mom Screamed

"Yes?" I Replied

"Are You Ready To Go?"

"Yes Mom" I Said.

I Made My Way Downstairs And Outside Where My Mom Stood With The Cab To Get Us To The Airport.

"Lets Go Hunny"

I Looked Back At The House To Say My Goodbyes

Bye You Piece Of Shit.

I Chuckled At My Own Thoughts And Got Into The Cab.
-------------------------------
When Made It To The Airport, We Sat And Waited For Our Flight To Be Called.

10 Minutes Passed And We Heard Our Flight Being Called And Then Made Our Way To The Airplane To Board.

We Got On The Plane With Our Luggage And Sat Down In Our Seats And Waited For The Plane To Take Of And When I Did I Looked Out Of The Window Thinking Of How It's All Over. The Bullying. The Struggle. I Was Gonna Move To L.A And Have A New Life And Make Sure Me And My Mother Make It.

L.A. Watch Out Cause Here Comes Laní.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Well How Was The Prolouge?

Give Me Feed Back, Comment, Vote, Tell Me To Update Which I'm Doing Today Or Tommorow.
AND Thank You If Your Reading And I Hope You Continue To Read

~Dreá ♡