Chapter 1 : Gotta Make It

Malaní P.O.V

Seven Years Later.

"Goodnight My Tsunami's! I Love Ya'll!"

I Ran Off Stage To Go Back To My Dressing Room Cause I Was Tired As Hell.

Your Probably Wondering What Has Happenend Since I Left Virginia With My Mom.

Well, We arrived at L.A. And Got Straight To Work. I Got In The Studio Made Multiple Hits, Built Up My Once Shrunken Confidence And Soon Made It To The Top.

Seven Years Later, And Here I Am 25 Years Old, On My Last Show Of My "Tsunami" Tour With The Best Fan Base Ever They Are So Supportive In Everything I Do And I Just Love Them With Everything In Me.

I Slipped On My Clothes As I Decicded I Would Bathe When I Got Home Being That My Last Show Was In L.A.

When I Stepped Out The Back Door With My Body Guards Ronnie And Johnny And Mostly All My Fans Were Out Waiting For Pictures And Autographs.

"Laní I Love You!"

"Laní Baby!"

"Have My Kids Laní!" This Random Boy Screamed

I Just Laughed, Took Some Pictures, Signed Some Autographs And Kept It Moving.
-----------------------
When I Got Home I Thanked My Driver And Basically Ran In My House From Exhaustion.

I Ran Up Stairs And Took A Hot Shower For About An Hour And A Half And Got Out.

I Patted Myself Dry Because Rubbing Causes Dry Skin And In Not Tryna' Have Dry, Ugly Skin. That's A No-No.

I Got Dressed In Some Pajama Shorts And A Pink Cami And Slipped Into Bed.

I Thought About My Life Now And I Soon Drifted Off To Sleep.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Next Morning

I Woke Up And Squinted My Eyes From The Brightness Of My Window.

I Picked Up My Gold IPhone 6s And Checked The Time.

I Must've Been Tired As Hell Cause It's 12:30!

I Went To My Contacts And Called My Best Friend Ayisha.
She Has Been My Friend Since I Arrived, Plus She's My Choreographer.

*Phone Conversation*

A: Hello?

L: Ayisha Diaz!

A: What Nigga Shoutin' Out My Goverment And Shid?!

L: I Wanted To Know What Yo Ass Was Doin' Bitch.

A: Nothin', Why?

L: You Wanna Go Shoppin' And Clubbin'?

"Shoppin' And Clubbin'" Is A Thing Me And Isha Came Up With 6 Months Ago. It's Based Off That We Go Shopping For An Outfit, And Wear It To A Club To Get Wasted!