Chapter 16: Let Shit Go

6 Years later....

Malani P.O.V.

"BABE! I CANT FIND THE CUPS"
"I put them in the kitchen near the plates!"

"LANIIIII I CANT FIND MY FURRY SLIDES"
"They're near the door Ro"

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE'RE GETTING READY TO GO OUTSIDE! LETS GO"

I shook my wet hands, wiped my mouth off and looked in the mirror.

"You can do this L....Just go."

I can't hide this shit much longer.

"Breathe L. No one knows. You're gonna be okay."

They're gonna find out eventually. Just look at yourself, you're a fucking mess.

Knock Knock.
"Baby? You okay in there? We're getting ready to go in the driveway with Ro."

I opened the door and smiled the fakest smile I could muster, "Yeah babe i'm alright, just had to pee. Ready?" 

We walked outside to the driveway and saw all the cars driving past and honking while briefly stopping to give Ro her gifts.

Today is Royalty's birthday and it's been 6 years since everything with Ariel and things are good...kinda.

Me and Chris have been together more on than off since then and things have been slightly rocky. Chris ended up a father of two between sleeping with Me, Karrueche, his first baby mother Nia, and his now second baby mother Ammika.

I love Royalty and Aeko like they're my own but it still hurts knowing Chris just couldn't be faithful. Kae left after Royalty was born. She couldn't handle battling with two other women for Chris's love. Nia never loved him, Royalty happened out of a night of temptation awhile before I came along.

Me on the other hand.....

"Babe? Babe!"

"Huh?"

"Are you sure you're okay? You can go sit in the house if the sun is giving you a headache?" Chris said looking concerned at my blank stare

"I'm okay baby. Just a little tired from helping set up everything, it's nothing ya girl can't handle" I seemingly reassured him with a sweet peck on his lips.

"You look so fucking beautiful today princess." He smiled softly and kissed my forehead making me blush.
"Thank you. I-" I paused as my stomach turned for the third time today. Do I smell...Hot Dogs? Oh fuck.

Nia walked up to us with a pan filled with freshly grilled beef and turkey franks, "Chris can you bring these inside while I go grab the burgers from the back?"
"Yeah I got you. I'll be back Prin- Baby? are you sure you're okay you look pale?" Chris stopped in his tracks once he saw my expression.

"Yeah I just-" Fuck. I think i'm gonna vomit again.

"Nooo mama, you don't look so good. I'm gonna go grab the pan from the back and bring you a water. Stay put." Nia said walking away quickly