Chapter 2

Madi's P.O.V

Today was the first day of staying in my brother's house in LA. It was kind of awkward but I'm just going to half to get over it, I mean living with your brother who ditched you when you were a little kid and his band mates can't be too bad right? Well anyways I walked into my room and it was huge, and had a big balcony (The pictures of both Chastity and Madi's rooms are on the top or side 😋) my favorite thing this is I get my own BATHROOM! I was in so much awe that I didn't even hear anyone walk into my room.

"I can see you like the room" came a voice I instantly recognized as Connors

"Hey, yeah I love it its huge and pretty"

"Well glad you like it so here's some of your stuff the other boys are bringing the rest up"

"Oh ok cool thanks" he was about to leave till he stopped at the door

"I could help you unpack everything if you would like?"

"Sure but for now you can sit on the bed till the rest the boxes come up" and as Connor laughed and sat down then Chastity came running into my room 

"MADI! My room is huge! And pretty and I HAVE MY OWN BATHROOM!"

"I know GIRL! So does mine!" and we screamed a bit then hugged each other and poor Con was just sitting on the bed looking at us not sure what to do

"Oh sorry I didn't notice Connor was in here? Did I interrupt anything?"

"Um nope you didn't, he's helping me unpack that's about it's

"Well I guess I will leave you guys too unpacking and stuff" she said with the biggest smirk on face which caused me to just roll my eyes at her.

Chastity's P.O.V
I am going to Miss Canada but I mean come on I am living in LA with THE VAMPS. I still can't believe Madds never told me about Tristan being her brother but hey I'm over it by now anyways, I am so excited to be living here, and my bedroom is HUGE its got a nice balcony, my own bathroom everything. As I walked well I should say ran over to Madds room I herd her talking with someone but I was too exited so I just bursted in screaming at her in excitement then soon enough I had noticed Connor was sitting on her bed.. oops hopefully didn't interrupt anything. she says she doesn't like Connor but its all a lie can tell she likes him. See it started way back when I found out about the Vamps, which I guess she knew cause Tristan being her brother and all, but anyways she started to really fall for him after watching the Can We Dance Music video which I am pretty sure is still her favorite, since then she's always said "oh no I don't like Connor" yet her face always lights up when anything to do with Connor is mentioned. Yeah Madds that's right I know more about you then you know about you.

Madi's P.O.V

After Chastity left Connor and I finally finished unpacking the rest of my stuff minus one box which had all my old posters I use to have hanging up in my old room

"Pretty big One direction and Big time rush fan I see" he said with a smirk

"Shush you I still like them both" and we laughed then Tristan walked in

"and what is going on here?"

"nothing you dimwit Connor just finished helping me unpack everything"

"good because your in big trouble if you try and make a move on my sister Mr. Ball" he said with the most serious face he could pull off then walked out

"OH were all going out for dinner in an hour so be ready"

"Well leave it to Tris to make things all awkward" which made Connor laugh

"Well I should go anyways don't want Tris killing me now"

"Bye Con thanks again"

"Your welcome Madi" as he said with a smile and walked out

Ok that smile will be the death of me I swear, sooo yeah maybe I do have a little crush on him but am I going to admit that to Chassy? Heck no I'm not because if I did all I am going to here for god knows how long is "I told you so" and I am NOT dealing with that. My crush started on Con way back when I seen their first official video which was Can We Dance, He's just so cute and adorable, but I mean I got to snap out of it since Tris would never let us date even if we wanted too. So for now my crush on Con reminds hidden.

Authors note:
Soo here is chapter 2 thanks for everyone who is actually reading this.. lol its not as long as the other the first one so sorry about that mainly just a filler I guess haha  😋