Chapter 13

Tristan's P.O.V

That's right I finally get a say in this I mean like yeah I did post the Instagram picture saying I supported Connor dating my baby sister but hey I am still protective over her I mean they have been together for a year now but for some reason I feel like somethings not right. Maddie has been different lately, she has been a lot more distance with me and the boys aside from Nate those to are like 2 peas in a pod. I've notice that even Connor wasn't hanging around us much anymore like he was always going out and never coming home. My thoughts were interrupted when James sat beside me on the couch.

"Hey what are you thinking so hard about?" he laughed a bit

"have you noticed anything different about Madi and Connor?" I questioned because I wanted to know if it was just me being paranoid or not.

"Yeah acutally I have I noticed their not as close anymore, and Connors being going out a lot more." he said

"thank god I'm not the only one" I laughed a bit before James could say another word Madi came down the stairs just in time to see Connor coming through the door all drunk.

"What the hell Connor? you went out again...?" Madi questioned but you could tell she was annoyed.

"Would you quit nagging at me.. I can go out if I want don't you trust me?" Connor screamed at her.

"Oh gee Connor you know I would trust you if you didn't go out pretty much every night! and by the way who the hell is Lusia?" Madi screamed back

"It's not EVERYNIGHT! and she's no one..." Connor said I was trying not to smile because I knew I was right something was wrong.

"You know what forget it if you don't want to be with me just tell me!" Madi screamed

Connor was quite for a little bit longer then he probably should have and James looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders because I had no idea what was gonna go down next.

"Fine, I guess were done." Connor said with no emotion what so ever which shocked me a bit

"Fine have a nice life with Lusia" Madi said quietly and ran upstairs and slammed the door shut. its not like this was there first fight I mean they have been fighting a lot lately. I seen James get up and I had a feeling he was gonna go off on Connor.

"What the hell Connor!" James screamed Connor didn't say anything. I could see in his face he regretted something about what just happened but I don't know which thing he truly regretted.

"Like seriously you are so different lately like I don't even know who you really are anymore! you promised you weren't going to hurt her and look what you did" James screamed

"It's not like I meant to James!" Connor screamed back then that's when I stepped in.

"Ok but Connor this isn't the first fight you've had nor is this the first time you went out and had too many... you know that hurt her every time you went out. I just don't think you fully noticed that it was actually hurting her." I said as calmly as I could cause I was mad that Connor hurt my sister but at the same time I couldn't hate him forever because of the band.

soooo I finally updated I know lol I'm sorry I suck at updating I know blame work lol😂😂 I will try to update as much as I can. But again thank you for everyone who has commented voted and read my story I still can't believe this has 2k reads... 😳💕 aha ( also I know Connor wold never do anything to hurt anyone I just had to add a bit of Drama to the story so I'm sorry for making Connor the bad guy 😂💕) also I don't really proof read so sorry for any spelling or grammar errors 🙈💕😂

~Kenzie~