Chapter Six : The Field

(naughty scene a head ;D )

Alec's POV:

I let out a big breath once I saw Deavon standing there waiting for me. I didn't even realized that I was holding it in until than. Quickly picking up the pace I practically ran over to the boy.

Deavon helped me get into his truck, apparently he was absent due to a surprise for me. Luckily Chris didn't get out till a hour and thirty eight minutes later, giving us plenty of time.

We drove out of town, Deavon must have notices the confused look I had. " Don't worry we are almost there" he sang. Soon enough we were on the edge of a field.

Thousands of different types of flower spread across, a big giant oak tree laid in the middle amongst it all. No trace of anyone ever being here. I gasped and slowly got out of the truck.

"how did you know about this place?" my voice barely coming out from how amazed it was by the scene. Deavon chuckled "found it" he grabbed my hand gently.

We never let go as we headed to the oak tree. He looked me dead in the eye, I got a little scared at how serious he looked.

Finally he spoke " Alec, I love you. I want to be you man. and I want you to be my man. I want to love you and protect you. I want to be your rock" He softly whispered.

His hand creased my cheek "will you be my boyfriend, please?" he asked softly. I was shocked, he was my first friend and now this?

I blushed "...yes" I said as if confirming it with myself before saying it louder to answer him. My face filled with a smile. He smiled to and slowly leaned down, his soft lips fell into place onto mine.

My first kiss, I may not be able to give him my virginity but he had my first kiss. It was the best thing I could have ever had been done physically, it was full of passion and love.

Yet somehow our bodies toke control. His warm tongue slide into my mouth. We wrestled for dominance  but he easily won.

This whole thing was so much different from my usual sexual experience, it was so full of love I wanted no needed us to be more connected. I craved for this without even knowing.

I press our bodies as close as possible. My boner rubbed against his hard on, something inside me snapped. I was grinding against him hard, our tongues and mouth moving in sync.

Suddenly a beeping notice interrupted us. It was Deavon's alarm, warning us it was time to pick up Chris. Apparently, time went by fast as we got last in each other.

As we head back to the truck he stopped and kissed me softly " I love you Alec". My mouth moved before I could think "I love you to Deav,".

We picked up Chris and told him we had some grown up things to do upstairs. He looked like a lost puppy "I want to help too" he whined.

Deavon laughed "Maybe when you get older!" I hit him on the arm gently, trying not to chuckle. "hey if you stay down here we can eat ice cream after!" Deavon said enthusiastically.

Chris nodded his head "deal" than he plopped down on the couch to watch TV. We only got to the top of the stairs and we were already tangled in each other.

Deavon kissed my neck, his soft lips sliding down to my collar bone up to the other side of my neck. I moaned at he found my soft spot.

He continued to nibble and suck on the spot, not able to hold back how much pleasurable it was. My hands trailed down his back and to his ass. I groped ho, as he let out a grunt.

Smirking deviously he gave my nipples a rough squeeze which made me inhale sharply. His fingers danced along my nubs, mewls escaped my mouth. somehow we managed to make it to the bedroom.

Deciding to take charge I pushed Deavon onto the bed, slowly climbing on top of him. I rested my body on his as we kisses, it was a kiss full of lust and need.

Our hips grinding together, I could feel his little Deavon begging to be released. I found myself at the beginning of his pant line.

Slowly sliding his pants and boxers down just enough to let his dick spring up. My mouth watered at his glory, all 8 inches. Who knew I could be such a pervert.

My tongue dances up and down it, sucking on his shaft. I received tons of moans making me more confident. My whole mouth wrapped around his love stick, bobbing my head. 

Deavon's pov:

 The warmth of Alec's mouth around my dick made me want to cum. Yet I held back, his hands played with my balls. Slowly my own hands found his hair, my fingers moving around the soft blonde locks.

A loud moan escaped my lips and my juices exploded in his mouth. He licked his lips and swallowed. I gasped "You didn't need to do that". He shock his head "I wanted to make you feel good".

Smiling I toke his hand and lifted him up toward me "want to wait or do you want to go all the way" I asked.

There was no need to rush this. "I feel content" he gave me a small smile and kissed me. I didn't need pleasure like this I just needed his love.

I did not want him to feel like I'm just after his body, I am after his heart, his body was just a bonus to come with all his wonderful highlights. 

"I'm happy" he whispered and I couldn't help but feel like everything would end up okay.

(So I know this was short sorry >.< but I didn't want to combine this chapter with the next. Also please forgive me for the slow update a lot has been happening in my life and not for the best so yeah.

Also uploading another chapter tonight.

:) anyways so yeah there is a little naughty scene for all you pervs ;D

but hey I guess i'm a really big perv cause I was the one who wrote it lolz

and I know it wasn't going all the way but alec isn't just ready for that yet

anyways comment my loves and I shall reply to them!~)