Where is he??.....Chapter 3

"Teardrops on my guitar" By Taylor Swift.....Nothing to do with the chapter;)) I love this sing, so sad, but amazing. I know it's old but who fucking cares???

Destiny's POV

'Where is he???' I wined, pacing around the room.

Dan was out for already an hour, everyone already went to sleep. I couldn't sleep when Dan was out at this time. 

I tried calling him, but he wouldn't pick the phone, I texted him, but he didn't reply.

Oh Dan where are you????

Dan's POV

I breathed out heavily 'She didn't kill him Aaron, ask Ryan if you don't believe me' I said angrily.

He chuckled wickedly 'Oh really now?? Who broke his heart and left him, huh?? WHO???' He yelled at me, punching me in the stomach 

I growled, it hurted like fuck.

What happened before.......

'It's about Ryan, don't worry' I said and went out of the house 

Someone texted me told me to meet him at the alley, at the end of the 'Cruzoo Bar'. The person said if I don't come, Ryan'll die.

I couldn't let that happen, he was my best friend since pre-school. So I went 

When I reached there, I was punched in the head a few times, so I fought back with the person. It was fully dark so I couldn't see a thing.

Suddenly I was taken by my wrist and got chained from my wrist.

When the lights opened, I saw Ryan hanging beside me, looking down.

I looked at my attacker, and widened my eyes 'Aaron....'

Aaron was Zane and Ryan's elder brother. He was a year elder than them. He was very cruel and broken hearted. He was even more rude and mean than Zane. His eyes always hold haterd in them. 

He smirked at me 'Long time no see Dan' 

I frowned 'What the fuck are you doing here??' I hissed at him, regretting it cuz I got a punch in the stomach

'Owww' I wined, hanging my head low.

I heard Aaron laugh evilly 'Do you even now why I fucking came here, Dan??' 

He didn't let me answer

'Cuz she killed him...she killed my younger brother, she did it and I'm not taking any chances' he said, looking serious, and angry.

It took me awhile to know what he was saying....

End....

'I want revenge, Dan, revenge' He said coming closer to me, we were inches apart

'Don't kill her...kill me instead' I said in a low voice, looking down.

He chuckled 'Ih I'm not killing anyone, but one thing I can tell you, forget the wedding' he smirked

I widened my eyes looking at him 'What do you mean...??' 

'She's mine, Dan' he said in a cold, voice.

'NO!!!FUCK, NO, SHES MINE' I shouted in his face 

'Do you need some wipes??' He said to me

I looked away, feeling tears in my eyes. I forced them to stay.

This can't happen.....Dez

'I'll be going..I'll come back later' Aaron said and left the room.

I looked over at Ryan, he had tears running down his cheeks. I started to feel my eyes get blurry, and tears on my cheeks.

'What are we gonna do, Dan??' Ryan asked while crying

'I don't know, Ryan, but I know we'll get out...if not we're still in this together' I said to him, trying to cheer him up a bit.

He smiled sadly at me for 'I wish Bella and Asebella will be alright...' He said looking away  

Asebella is Ryan's daughter and Bella is his wife. The name of them are similar. They did it on purpose since they liked it that way....

'They'll be alright...I promise' I said to him

He smiled 'I hate Aaron' 

I nodded slowly, agreeing.

Destiny's POV

'Dez, stop, maybe he's with a friend from far away or he got something up, he'll come back, now stop crying' Will said rubbing my back.

I put my head on his chest and cried 'He ne-never did li-like this be-before' I stuttered out

Dan hadn't come back and it's already 8 in the morning.

Everyone was awake, they were in the kitchen while me and Will were in my and Dan's room.

He wanted to talk to me alone, and calm me down, but I'm worried about Dan lot.

'Shhhh' 

I shook my head 'Why isn't he picking u-up his ph-phone??' 

Will sighed 'Maybe it fell and broke or there's no battery, stop crying Dez' he said to me

I took a deep breath 'I'm trusting you Will....' I aid and stopped my crying 

He'll be back....he loves you

I sighed 'Go and have breakfast, I'll change and come' 

Will left and I got up and took a shower and wore some black jean shorts and a red shirt to match with it. I wore a pair white converse. I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

I almost got out of the room when my phone buzzed

Unknown-Wanna see Dan?? Come to the alley at 12 at midnight....alone, don't fucking tell anyone, or else.....

I gulped 'Danny.....' I whispered  

Thx for reading guys......vote and comment, lemme know what you guys think;))

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You can kill me

But never my girlfriend.....

Great poem from Dan to Aaron....;))