Meeting

Taeyeon's POV

I was working in my brothers cafe when this girl walked in and made my heart flutter. She was perfect, I mean drop dead gorges. "Hey, can I get a coffee." she said. My heart was fluttering hearing her voice, it was angel like. "Decaf or regular?" I asked, "Regular." she said. "What's your name?" I asked so I could put it on the cup. "Tiffany" she said. I was going crazy because I finally knew her name. "Thanks that will be $1.50 and it will be right up." I said as she handed me the money and our hands brushed each other. She looked me in the eyes and we stayed there for a while. Her eyes were like chocolate, I just wanted to stay there forever but she moved and went to take a seat. "Hey I didn't catch your name." she said to me. "Ah my name is Taeyeon." I said to her, "Ok, I might come around more often Taeyeon so remember my order from now on." she said as she winked at me and I was shocked."Does that mean she likes me or something." I thought. She sat there looking out the window and man did she have a nice side profile. I honestly think I drooled, but she looked over and saw I was staring at her and she winked at me. She was killing me on the inside but I couldn't stop staring at her. "Hey Taeyeon would you stop drooling and take this to her?" said my brother, "Yea sure." I said back shyly. I took the cup and made my way to where she was sitting. "Here you go Tiffany." I said as I set the cup down on the table, "Ah thanks, Taeyeon." she said. I swear I fell on the ground, she made me shy and I was never shy but she changed me and I don't know how.

Tiffany's POV

I went to this cafe and I saw this guy who looked very handsome. I asked him if I could get a coffee and he asked if I wanted decaf or regular. I said regular and I was about to go to a table when he asked for my name. I was confident and said my name with pride. I then told him I was going to come here often so he had to remember what i ordered. He smiled shyly, which I thought was cute. I took a seat by the window and I noticed someone was staring at me so I turned ever so slightly to see who and it was Taeyeon and he was drooling, which made me giggle. I saw he snapped out of his trance by his, I guess, brother and he started to walk his way over to were I was sitting. "Here you go, Tiffany." he said and I liked the way my name rolled off his tongue. "Ah thanks, Taeyeon." I said to him and he fell on the floor. I think its because of me he fell on the floor but it was cute to me. He was shy at that moment and went back to behind the counter.

Time: 5pm

Taeyeon's POV

"Ok its almost closing time crew and we need to start cleaning up." my brother said. "Taeyeon can you clean the tables?" he asked, "Sure." I answered. I went and got a cloth and started doing my task and I noticed she was still here but instead of looking out the window she was looking at me. I was blushing because she was watching me but I still did my task as if she wasn't looking at me. I got to her table and she just stared at me. "Can I clean your table?" I asked Tiffany. "Yea you can. Can I say you are a very handsome man?"  she asked me as I started blushing. "Sure I guess. I don't get compliments much but thanks." I said as I was doing my task. "Can I invite you out sometime?" I asked her. "Sure, here's my number." she said basically agreeing to a date someday. "Thanks." I said after she gave me her number. She got up and kissed me on the cheek before she left. I swear my heart could hop out of my chest.