Best Friends

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up and noticed Tiffany was with me today. Prince was at the bottom of the bed. The sun was out and I wanted to visit Yuri today. Tiffany moved a bit and kinda hit me.

"Ow." I said in a slightly pained voice but it didn't hurt much. 

"Omg babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you."

"It's fine it didn't hurt." I chuckled. She still had a serious face on.

"It's not fine I hurt you."

"Babe it's fine I promise." I said to her and pulled her in for a hug. I kissed her forehead and she settled down. 

"What do you want to do today?"

"I wanted to meet Yuri since I haven't seen him in like a year."

"Yuri? Is he tall, says he's a black pearl, and is like really fit?"

"Yea how'd you know?"

"Him and Jessica are engaged."

"Omg why didn't he tell me?!"

"Maybe he wanted to surprise you."

"Maybe." I said as I got off the bed to get dressed. Tiffany followed and texted Jessica. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair. 

Tiffany's POV

I woke up to Taeyeon saying ow. I apparently hit him and I was serious thinking I hurt him that bad. He said he was fine and pulled me in for a hug. He also kissed my forehead. 

"what do you want to do today?"

"I wanted to meet Yuri since I haven't seen him in like a year."

"Yuri? Is he tall, says he's a black pearl, and is like really fit?"

"Yea how'd you know?"

"Him and Jessica are engaged."

"Omg why didn't he tell me?!"

"Maybe he wanted to surprise you."

"Maybe." he said in a very husk voice, it kinda turned me on. He got off the bed and started to get dressed. I got up too and did the same. After I put my pants on I texted Jessica about Taeyeon and Yuri. Taeyeon went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Texting 

"Jess we need to have a meeting today."

"Wait, why?"

"Taeyeon knows Yuri and he wants to see Yuri."

"Oh that's fine then. Ummm... we should have lunch."

"Yea that be fine I'll tell him."

"Ok I have to go now bye Tiff."

"Yea see you Sica."

End Texting

I went to my closet to find a shirt and I got pulled back. Taeyeon was out of the bathroom and grabbed me. 

Taeyeon's POV

After I finished brushing my teeth and doing my hair I snuck into the room and went behind Tiffany. I pulled her back to me and we landed on the bed.

"I think we should pick each others clothes."

"Oh that's a great idea baby."

"I was also thinking that if you like my ideas you have to let me make out with you when I want."