[02]

Third Person POV

The Tesseract flashed a bright, blue light, temporarily blinding everyone on the spot. And out of that light, tumbled out - a girl.

The girl was beautiful to say the least, pale skin, and lips a pale pink. Her hair was the colour of the Tesseract, a mix between teal blue, and deep blue.

Bands of blue energy swirled around her, and as she took her first steps, and faltered, they flickered, and she was stark naked beneath.

Having fallen harshly to the floor, the girl slowly tried to stand up, but failed, and fell again, only to be caught, by none other than Loki, the one that had transported here, without anyone's knowledge.

Unknown (Tesseract) POV

They all stared at me, different emotions shown on their faces.

I felt castrophobic, and in pain, that I know not from.

I was scared.

I didn't know any of these people- in fact I didn't know anyone, from what I could remember- and I couldn't remember anything.

I turned around, taking in my surroundings.

I now became conscious that my whole body was bare, my nudity figuratively shining to everyone that stood before me.

My cheeks heated up; I became embarrassed, an emotion I don't think I've felt before, and that's what brought feeling back to my body.

Cold now nipped at my skin, and so I shivered.

Seeing this, and the fact that everyone was still staring at me, probably wondering where the hell I came from, the guy who caught me, shook himself out of the trance that had held him, and smiled, before taking his cloak off, and wrapping it around me.

"Sorry." I croaked out, not having used my voice in a very long while, that I did know. "I didn't mean to scare you guys."