Chapter One: Tomorrow

HELLO MUCHKINS!! This is my new story The Broken hearts Club. I will be doing " The Book of the chapter Is..." type thing soon. If any questions leave them on the comments and ill answer them in the next chapter.  Ill try to answer as many as i can. :D Oh and a WARNING to any kiddies under the age of 14+ There is Vulger language and will be some stuff happening but dont leave hate comments on here cuz i warned you! soo Love Y'all Biieee. <3

I walked down the school hall way. all eyes on me. I couldnt understand why though. I made my way to my locker and noticed that there were flyers everywhere.

Tomorrow Livley is a Whore!

Dont Trust Tomorrow L!!

I stood there looking at the upalling flyers on the lockers and walls. Tearrs falling down my cheeks. I ran looking for Tony.

My wish came true. I found Tony, but when i found him. He was with his friends and he looked pissed off. "HOW!? HOW COULD YOU!" I stood there shocked  "Wh...what do you mean?" Tony stood there and looked at me, "Jake told me EVERYTHING. About you guys hooking up." I was dumb stuck. I had no idea what the hell he waas talking about.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU'LL BELIEVE THAT DUMBASS OVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"

Tony stayed quiet. "Tommy.." My heart ached as he said the old nickname he had given me. "I think...I think its best we break up." And with that spoken Tony stalked off with his friends. Leaveing me there in the middle of the hallway alone, crying..

Running by myself. Running to the abbandoned girls wash room, no one ever uses unless the are left heart broken. Opening the Door, I hear another pair of sobs in a stall closest to me. Opening it up i see a girl that WAS my size but had a large stomach.

"Oh... H..hi." THe girl Studdered. "Im...Im Skye."

Just by the way this happened I knew it was with our Twist of Fate we wwould become close... All because of This Lie....

Okay I know.. "WTF Jocy" right. well i know not a very good cliffy, not even one at all. But i wrote didnt i? Soo yeah Please Read and Comment if u have any questions or feed back.

THANK YOU

Love

Jocy

[BTW -------> that is tomorrow :D )