Chapter Two: Skye

Author's Note: ~ = Thoughts :)

Hey Guys, Okay soo ive been kinda busy with some stuff but im back and Im sorry for your long wait but here is chappy 2 Hope you like it in Skyes perspective. :D <3 kayyy well happy Reading ;D

^^^^Oh and Quick Reminder!!! Whats in  Italics is a [Flash Back] Okay. :D^^^^^^^

Enjoy!!!

**Skyes POV**

I sat there, crying in the empty stall.

How could he leave me? Im haveing his kid and he goes and Screws the next girl he sees.

All these thoughts roamed my mind. Until i heard another girl burst into the abandoned bath i was hiding in. She must have heard my sobs, beause she had opened that door. "Oh, are you okay." She saw my stomach but didnt turn and walk away like the others, she stood there and asked how i was.

"I..I..." I just sat there and cried. I didnt know what to do.  I was single, haveing a baby, and I knew my parents would kick me out.

I was makeing myself look like a fool infront of someone i didnt know. This girl looked at me knowingly and cursed under her breath.

Blurry eyed vision disapearing as slowly as it came, I started to speak. "Why...Why  are you...in...in here?" I had a litttle bit of a stutter, always have had it, but its worse when Im haveing a melt down. And with that she showed me a poster, and she fell to the ground in hysteric sobs.

The two of us. Not even Knowing eachother, sat there and cried in eachothers arms for the last few periods of school.

*************************

[Flash Back]

I was sitting on my bed waiting fof him to get here. I had to tell him. I needed his support one hudred perent.

Moving my eyes back and forth they landed on my bed siide table where the test sits mocking me. POSITIVE [ + ] ~How could i let this happen? If only we never did this? But You did.

You got your self Knocked up, and you know your screwed. You know he will never support you in this, BUT WHAT IF HE DOES! He wont. stop fooling your self~ I was broken away from my thought by my phone ringing, "Hel...Hello?" There goes my stutter, "Hey Skye im down stairs want to come up? Or is the door locked?" I sighed in relief, ~He did COME! Maybe he will help me out!~ i thought happily to myself. "Just come up to my room." and i shut my cell phone.

Jared walked into my room, looking me up and down, he knew something was up. "Skylar, whats wrong. Your all shaky" sighing thinking to myself ~this is it~ I stood up.  "B...Babe... You..you should..s...sit."  He did as i asked and looked at me with concered look. "Babe whats going on? You're getting me worried."  I sighed I walked over to the table where that God Awful test lay, picking it up i slowly walk over to Jared. "J...Jared. I.. I have..som...some news"  He looked at my hands and shook his head. "Thats not what i think it is Skylar. Say its not that!"  ~Tik-Tok, the bomb is about to blow~ My inner voice taunted me.  I just nodded my head. My stomache dropped when i saw his face. The look of pure Hate, Pure Disgust. Pure....Anger.  "ITS NOT MINE!" He screamed at me. "You little WHORE went out and Fucked Someother guy!" I shook my head repeadedly "No! Ne..Never!!!!!!!!!!" I felt my legs begin to weaken.

Jared jumped off of my bed and made his way tords me. "Well if its mine!! The word being 'IF' get rid of it!!!!!"  I stood there shocked, he wanted to abort the baby. "NO! I... I would...ne...never!!" Jared started getting closer and closer to me, "Ja..Jared, yo...your sc...scareing me."   Jared had the look  of disgust and hate in his eyes. "IF. YOU. DONT. GET. RID. OF. THAT...THAT. THING! ITS OVER." I looked up at him, "Bu..But. I...I ca..cant." Jared shook his head. "Im glad its over!  You slowed me down." & with that said he strolled out of my house.

I fell to the ground sobbing  feeling so alone, so helpless.

[End of Flash Back]

This was 12 weeks ago. Twelve weeks ago, Jared broke up with me because i told him i was pregnant.

HEYYYYYYYYY Lovelys <3 Okay well thats it. <3 sorry it might not be alot, and sorry for grammar mistakes if any but im Busy. Sorry for the long wait also!! <3

Okay well Be sure vote comment & fan if u havent already :) okay well hope you liked it and i just wanted to let you kno,I cried writeing this. OKay well Love Y'all Byyee

- Jocy

-------------------> BTW Mia Wasikowska is now playing as Skye. <3 thats Her Pic.

& I had to show thhe love for Akon <3 He was my insperation for this Chappy soo i hope you like Mr. Lonely - Akon <3

Love Y;all

-Jocy (agen)