twenty-six

C H R I S T M A S S P E C I A L

Hello Reader,

I have wrote a Christmas special for all of my continuing fics. Think of it as a little flashback or maybe even something that could happen between these characters in the future. Most of all, think of it as a gift from me saying Thank You for continuing to read my little drabbles. This is probably the only productive thing I do and I appreciate your support.

Seasons Greetings,

AGF

--

Thinking about this time of year reminds me of last year in class with Ms. Hansen.

I was late to school yet again this morning and it was the last day before winter break. I didn't even get to see Ms. Hansen first hour so, the last chance I would have would be at tutoring. Sure, her and I fooled around a lot at this time, but this was still before she wanted to make everything official. I was a security risk and she knew that. Even I knew that.

But we still fooled around more than we really should've.

For that whole day, I kept waiting and waiting for the school day to end. Impatiently tapping my toe while clacking my nails against a flat surface everywhere I sat down.

I was so excited and nervous to give Dinah her Christmas gift. We never discussed presents, but I had a little leftover money from my parents that I wasn't using for my friend's gifts.
One day when Ms. Hansen and I were 'studying', we took a break to actually study, but then that turned into talking about random topics. One of those topics included her favorite type of chocolate that was 'hella expensive', in Dinah's words.

It was expensive, but somehow I found a way to buy a medium sized box of it and wrapped it up all cute with a bow.

At lunch, I sat down at the table and put my backpack in my lap, trying to keep the presentation of the box to its highest value. While gathering enough food with my spoon to bring to my mouth, Lauren noticed my zipper was halfway opened, exposing the red wrapping paper.

"Oh my God! You have a Christmas present. Who's it from?" Lauren exclaimed, yanking my backpack off of my lap to now fully expose the wrapping paper and bow.

Normani reached out and snatched my box from Lauren to look around for a tag. Although, I would never be dumb enough to put Dinah's or my name on it. I'm not risking my reputation or her career. "What's in it?"

"It's actually to someone." I said, getting up to grab the box from Normani while she wasn't paying attention. "And it's candy."

"Tell me it isn't to Zane." Ally groaned, handing a napkin to Normani. "He doesn't deserve to get a present. His butt deserves coal."

"Ass, Ally. Just say ass one time." Normani begged.

Ally grabbed her stick of celery and bit off a piece. While chewing, she thought of exactly what she was going to say, then spoke, "How about on Christmas, I'll call you and I'll say one full sentence that includes a few bad words."

"Okay!" Normani said in excitement.

"Wait, call me too." I insisted. I haven't heard Ally cuss since we were freshman and this one girl pissed her off by calling her a midget so she went off.