In the library

Ginny had been doing quite well in avoiding Draco a week into the school year but his threat was still ringing in her ears of course double potions on a Wednesday did not help but she was doing alright. In fact she was really avoiding all of her friends as she couldn't bear to third wheel constantly.

She sighed and closed her book looking around the quiet library ( as in not many people where there obviously libraries are always quiet) debating on taking a walk around the castle or going to the Gryffindor common room to play yet another round of wizard chess before bed. Deciding against wandering the deserted corridors aimlessly she started to pack up her books when suddenly she heard footsteps quickly approaching her small corner.

"Well well well looks like we've found where Weasley has been hiding all week" ( so many w's)  a voice sneered from behind her. Ginny internally groaned and turned to face Draco " so you've been looking for me have you Malfoy" she spat.

"Don't flatter yourself weirdo" he retorted rolling his eyes

"What do you want or did you just come here to waste my time"

"Alright ill be honest i came to ask you a question did you really love that hat you were wearing on the first day of school the stripy one with the  bobble on it?" Draco enquired

"yes ......wait a second what the hell do you mean did  I like it?"

" well lets just say you might want to check the astronomy tower tomorrow morning"  he replied with a smirk winking sarcastically before exiting the library

Phew finally i have felt so bad for not updating in a million years sorry

I would like to say
   Thank you. This book now has over 100 reads and i am so proud of my baby even though its short but i am now motivated and bored ( lol jk ) enough to update more regularly from now!!