falling (for you)

Ginny rushed down the corridor towards the astronomy tower quickly apologizing to a few first years she barged through in her haste to rescue her hat . It had been a present from her mother and she knew that she would have to face dissapointed and hurt looks if she returned at Christmas without it .

Out of breath she leant against the wall eyeing the spiral staircase that led to the top of the tower . Suck it up Ginny don't let him win . She thought and began her ascent wondering what awful things Malfoy might have done to her hat.
__________________________________

"You have got to be kidding me " Ginny whispered to herself.
There hovering outside the window just out of her grasp was her precious hat . She didn't even know what spell he had used as even accio didn't work to bring it back.

Ginny took off her robe thankful that she had worn loose trousers underneath and climbed onto the windowsill her hair blowing madly in the breeze. She took a deep breath and reached out . Her fingers grazed the material but couldn't quite get a grasp on it. She shimmied further out the window it was almost in her grasp when.. "what the hell are you doing Weasley?"

And suddenly she was falling .

And everything went black

A/n I know it's been a while but here ya go new chapter to endure