The crown

Me and Aria blaze landed into a heap. All around us was a dark void. A large stone castle stood before us. A bunch of alicorn statues decorated along with the stone statues. They were made to look like citzens.
"Let's look in the castle." Aria said walking towards it.
I followed cautiously. Wow this place was so severe in decor! Statues of alicorn nobles filled the halls. Me and Aria wandered through the halls. I felt like a dark energy was all around us. Like a curse. Well of course it was a curse.
"Snow! Come look!" Screamed Aria.
I ran to the room she was in. I saw before me a crumbled room. Broken pillars, cracked stone floor, and statues of nursemaids. Why are there so many statues?!
There was also a crib, with a gold crown inside with a glowing blue gem! It was the crown. Surrounding the crown was a dark blue bubble. Typical trap.
"The crown!" Said Aria reaching out to grab it.
"Aria no!" I said.
"But this is the only way to stop her! Even if it is a trap I need to get it!" Aria argued. I gave in as she swiped it out of he crib and placed it on her head. Once she did, an energy wave swept though the dimension. The statues started to glow and it became a pony!
"Princess Aria! Thank you!" Said one nurse maid.
Those statues were the citizens. they were imprisoned! Then the place started to rumble. The place was collapsing.
"Go Aria!" I yelled we ran out the palace. The place was returning. I snapped open a portal. we ran through just as the place smashed down.