chapter four

Since today was my first day of school I didn't have much homework, so Allison and I watched Mama. That movie scared the heck out of me. On my drive home I was gripping the steering wheel, cause that things face kept popping in my head. When I got in my house I dashed upstairs to my room. I wasn't sleepy so I took a shower. All while I was in there I kept wishing that Logan was her.

'I'll be there in 5 min.'

What the heck? I must really be crazy. Cause I could of sworn I herd Logan say something.I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I went to my room and put on my matching light blue lace underwear.

"How did you know that blue is my favorite color?" I turned around and saw Logan standing there in his boxers.

"What the heck are you doing here.... in your boxers?!" I mean

not that I didn't mind. I wanted to tackle him down and make out with him. And take those boxers off.... FOCUS ERIN CONTROL YOUR HORMONES.

"You called me here."

"No I- wait you can read my mind?"

"Yeah I marked you remember? Now we can read each other's thoughts."

"Why are you here in your boxers?"

"Cause I ran here in wolf form and I didn't have any clothes." He said in a duh' tone.

"Oh."

"Nice underwear by the way." When he said that I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I heard a growl but ignored it.

"Well you can't stay here."

"Why not."

"Cause I'm about to go to sleep."

"And your problem is?"

"I sleep in my underwear, so... "

"I'm not seeing the problem." He said walking towards my bed.

"We are both half naked... that's not a good idea." I said pushing him away from my bed by his toned stomach.

"Okay so I'll sleep on the bed and you can sleep on the floor." He said removing my hand from from his stomach. I didn't know I left it there.

"Who do you think you are?" I said as he got into my bed.

"I'm Logan... duh." He said and turned off the light by my bed.

Sighing I unwrapped the towel and climbed into bed. "Don't try anything Logan."

"No promises."

You could practically see the sexual tension in the room. Just as I was about to go to sleep I felt Logan's toned arm snake around my waist pulling me towards him. Part of me loved the way he felt against my stomach. The other part was irritated cause I told him not to try anything.

____________________________________________

(Next morning)

When I woke up the next morning the other side of my bed was cold. There was a note on the pillow.

You drool when you sleep love. Anywho... I had to go to a wolf meeting I'll see you at school.

All while I was I was getting ready I had a smile on my face. when I got out the shower I put on some light-denim skinny jeans a black tank top,my black converse, and air dried my hair just cause I was lazy. I hopped downstairs and started to eat nutella out of the jar with my fingers.

"Are you excited?" my mom said placing her 'Mom knows best' mug on the counter.

"For what mom it's only my second day." I said screwing the lid on the jar.