Oh Dear. Chapter One

"When I wake up," Tink thought, "All of the selected will be there after Peter's shadow goes to get them from their homes/time periods." She sighed. No matter how many times she repeats it in her mind, she still can't believe she let it happen. "Dumb Pan." She mumbles, "He knew I'd be against kidnapping people from their homes so I had to find out from the damn mermaids." She says out loud, pacing her cabin frustratedly.
She hears a branch break outside her window and immediately appears outside with a puff of green smoke surrounding her before it clears away and she can start to confront whoever thinks they can come that close to her cabin.
She looks around and is met with the smell of sea water and mud. "Damn it Felix, you can't keep sneaking up to my cabin like that." She says, seeing the muddy boy lean against her log cabin. "Go to the lake and wash it off if you want to come in and have some coffee with Wendy and I." She scolds, not realizing how much she sounds like a mother. "Tink, you know Pan doesn't like you using your magic to have electricity like the other realm. He says Neverland is a place of adventure, not caffeine and heaters." He scolds right back. "Oh just go wash, I need to have some normal time with you guys before whiny teenagers try to win us over with roses and perfume." She sighs and walks back in her house to end the conversation. She takes a deep breath and then appears in Wendy's cabin and heads to Wendy's hammock. "HEY DARLING, TIME FOR CAFFEINE!" She yells to wake her up. Wendy wakes up immediately and sighs "are you sure you haven't already had some?" She says, stretching to try and wake up some more. "Hahaha, so funny Wendy. I hope to see your frizzy blonde hair in my cabin in 15 minutes." She says and appears back in her house. "Selection=New Love. New love=No more crushes on Pan. You'll be fine, Tink. Just peachy." She mumbles to herself as she waits.

I hope you guys enjoyed that, this didn't happen in the actual rp but I can't just not have a nice friendly friendship scene to start this story. I will write some more tomorrow, and this story is dedicated to the wonderful COWONCERS and all of the wonderful selected from the original rp.