Nobody Touches The Cabin. Chapter Three

Tink wakes up to somebody banging on the door of her cabin. She sighs, and falls out of bed lazily. She fixes her hair in a ponytail and goes to open the door. She opens the door and is met with Pan's usual scent of mud. "What the hell do you think you're doing at my door this early in the morning?" She asks, angry and still tired. "Tinkerbelle, it's noon." Pan says and poofs up some coffee for her.

"I'm not taking anything from you, answer the question." Tink says quickly.

"I need you to explain the rules of Neverland to the selected with me." He says, slightly mumbling.

"Why can't you do it yourself, Pan the almighty?" She asks annoyedly.

"Will you help me or not?" He asks, trying to end the conversation quickly.

"Sure, I'll be there in a second." She says, finally giving in.

*a quick shower and long walk to the shore of the beach*

Pan waves Tink over and they both stand on a mini-platform Pan got the lost boys to build and then, with on flick of Tink's wrist, the selected arrive in front of them.

"Welcome to Neverland" Tink yells, making them stop talking to each other, "I'm Tinkerbelle, most people refer to me as Tink, but until I trust you, you refer to me as Tinkerbelle. This is Pan, yes, THE Peter Pan. Before you ask, yes we are the people from the fairytales. Later you will meet Felix and Wendy. Right Now Pan and I will be telling you all the rules of Neverland." She explains.

"Number One, Tinkerbelle, Wendy, Felix, and I currently dislike all of you. That won't change unless you do something to make us trust/like you." Pan announces, giving them his signature evil stare.

This, of course, makes them all look at each other, terrified.

"Number two, you will not enter our cabins without our permissions. should you break this rule, it will most likely be the last thing you do." Tink says, staring at them all, making sure they were as afraid of her as they were of Pan.

*a few useless rules later*

"Should you break any of these you won't be sent back, if we send you back you could tell others about the magic of Neverland, should you break any of these, well, I guess you'll have to deal with the mermaids." Pan says and then makes sure they understand before sending them back to their cabins.

Tink and Pan nod at each other as a way to say goodbye and then they both go their separate ways.

The selection is finally and officially on.

*******************************************************

I hope you guys liked that small filler chapter, I promise that the story's going to develop more and you'll  learn more about the characters, next chapter.

-CamilaSchreave