Forms. Chapter Two

Tink takes a deep breath, and then appears in the middle of the camp to meet the selected.

"Pan, what the actual hell?" Tink says, "Where are all the selected?"

Pan appears and frowns at her, "you didn't expect me to just pick random people did you?"

Tink shrugs, "you do seem to do things on a whim quite often." she mumbles, remembering when he brought Wendy to the island. "These are forms, Tinkerbelle. I got the lost boys to go undercover and 'interview' the selected so we would know who we're kidnapping." he explains, while Tink cringes at his use of her full name, just like he did before. Wendy and Felix appear in a puff of Pan's signature black smoke, Wendy sighs at his use of magic, Felix shrugs, already used to being poofed around all the time, him being Pan's main man.

"What's up now Pan?" Felix asks, gesturing towards the table with the forms scattered all over it.  Pan sighs and re-explains it again, and eventually they all sit down together and look at the forms. (I'm sorry but I'm only going to add in a few reactions to the forms and then the reaction overall.)

"ooh, this Ella girl already knows and hates you!" Tink says excitedly.

"Tinkerbelle, why would that be a good thing?" Pan says, clearly annoyed.

"That means she won't be like Wendy and I when we arrived an we thought you were the best." She says, clearly trying to hint her current feelings/annoy him. "Hey, I knew he was evil and I didn't like him immediately, we all know the story of Baelfire and I." Wendy says, trying to get out of the conversation. "Ooh, that's true, Tink." Felix reminds her.

"Felix, please shut your face." Tink sighs.

*a few forms later*

"Okay so for Wendy and Tink we have, 50's lover boy, a few normal guys, and a few geeky guys from japan. For Felix and I, we have the med student, werewolf, Amelia girl, and a few others." Pan says, slightly disappointed. "Hey, it's rude to call them geeky, Peter." Wendy scolds.

"And it's a surgical intern, not med student, plus the med student says she swings both ways so technically she's for Wends and I as well." Tink points out.

"Actually, just for Tink and you guys, I only swing one way." Wendy says awkwardly.

Pan shrugs them off and poofs away the forms and looks at all of them and sighs. "So it's set, by tomorrow the selected will officially be a part of Neverland." Pan declares.

******************************************************

Hey guys! I know I said I would update everyday, but, sadly, I'm a human who has friends irl and school, but I will update frequently, promise. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, even though the only people reading so far are my 3 internet friends who already know everything that happened.

Merry Dilmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, a very merry winter solstice.

-CamilaSchreave