17

Michael

"No you gotta be kidding me" Calum said.

"No I'm dead serious Calum" we were skyping each other.

"Wow is she hot?" I just rolled my eyes.

"God Calum I don't care about her looks but she is really beautiful" Esmeralda is an amazing person with a great personality.. she is perfect.

"You like her don't you?" Calum teases.

"I don't" I could never say I don't but I am confused about my feelings towards her.

"Yeah right"

"Have you founded a girl?" I changed the subject.

"Uh n-no actually mayb- no" he is blushing.

"Name" I said.

"Uh her-Um she is uh M-Mackenzie" Calum was nervous.

"Awh Calum has a crush" I teased.

"Shut up mate" Calum pretend to be rude but it wasn't working at all.

"When I'm back in Sydney I hope I get to meet her" I teased, again.

"That is not gonna happen" he said quietly.

"Come on man cheer up! Stay positive" he returned a small smile.

"How's the bass going by the way?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's alright again, I miss us playing together though" he frowned.

"So do I but guess what?" He then nodded.

"Esmeralda's brother plays the drums but I haven't met him" I said excitedly, if I ever get a chance to meet him which I doubt it will be pretty scary meeting him.

"That is so cool!" He said while grabbing his phone from behind him.

"Yeah um you should come to Perth ya know, if your mum lets you" I said while he bit his bottom lip.

"Mmm maybe" he says.

"Maybe?" I ask.

"Well I've been pretty bad with my mum lately but I will be a good guy and hopefully she will let me go" he said excitedly.

"Well that's good I hope I get to see you" I said while getting my phone, we were skyping on the computer.

"So do I-" Calum got interrupted by my grandma.

"Mikey honey come here and help me with the dinner will you?" Calum just laughed.

"Alright man talks later" Calum says.

"Goodbye Calum" and with that I closed my laptop and helped my grandma.

*

Authors Note

Sorry boring chapter ://

But hey I update it!

Comment your favourite song of Sounds Good Feels Good cause why not?

Comment if you are/aren't going to see them at Sounds Live Feels Live , I am not :-((

Well hope you guys enjoyed that but it was pretty boring.

COMMENT IF YOU LOVE COLL IS COOL BECAUSE SHE MET 5SOS AND I AM SCREAMING!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR HER! SHE IS DA QUEEEEN !

Anyways thanks for reading this and make sure you share and vote for this story!

Love youuu! 🌙

- Romina