First Date

A/N thanks everyone for all the support and here is ch. 3 of Grain x Rose.

•Rose's P.O.V•
Only a hour ago Grian asked me out. I walk up the stairs of my house and I get a text.
R=Rose G=Grian
G: Wanna go to the movies tonight?
R: Sure, what time?
G: 4:00 so in a hour.
R: Okay let me get ready.

I walk into my closet and start looking for a outfit. I find my long sleeve plaid flannel a white under shirt black high waisted shorts and my red and black converse. (Rose is going to were my other OC's clothes today) I look at the time it is now 3:15 pm I go to the bathroom and start to put my makeup on. I ended up doing a smoky eye look and clear lip gloss. It is almost 4 o'clock so I text Grian.
R=Rose G=Grian

R: Where do you want to meet?
G: By the shop is fine.
R: Okay, see you in a few.

I start heading to the store.

•Grian's P.O.V•

I head out of my house heading to the store. I see Rose already there. (Btw exams suck. I have three tomorrow and two on Friday. Ugh) I walk up to her and kiss her on the lips. "Hey Rose" I say after pulling back from the kiss. We start heading to the movies. "What do you wanna see?" I asked with a smile. "Mmm... How about... THE BEE MOVIE!" Says Rose. I go to the counter to get tickets and Rose goes to get snacks. We start to head to the theater and almost the whole town is here. We sit down next to each other and the 'movie' starts.

~le time skip cause pineapples~

•Rose's P.O.V•
Once the 'movie' was over Grian and I went to his place. We decided to watch some TV and I passed out laying on Grian's shoulder.

A/N sorry that was so short just a little over 300+ words I had writers block today. I have exams all week so sorry if don't post long chapters. But next week should be better!!