Chapter 9

Ian's Point of View

Katie was so beautiful when she slept. Her face smoothed out, and she looked peaceful. No worries or problems. I would give anything to always see her that way. She was sprawled across my bare chest with her mouth open just a little bit. I played with her hair and stroked her back. I ran my fingers threw her hair that looked like a nest and wrangled out some knots. I held her all night. I would give anything to be with her always. Every single minute with her was pure heaven. I could hold her forever.

I needed her like the air that I needed to breathe. She was my life, my love, my everything. She would have my pups and help me lead my pack as their Luna. My mind drifted to the image of my angel having my pups. Ever since Luke and Sam had announced they were expecting, all I could think about was having my own child with my Katie. Images of Katie's stomach swollen with my pup consumed my every thought. She would look extremely sexy with a baby bump. My wolf howled at the thought of our pup growing healthy and happy in our mate.

Just the thought of this was causing me to get turned on. My friend downstairs was straining against my boxers. I suppressed a groan when Katie rubbed against me. She stirred on top of me causing my breath to hitch.

"Baby what's wrong?" She mumbled, shoving her face into my chest to block what she thought was the sun. In reality it was only five in the morning. I had spent most of the night just staring at her. I brushed the hair from her eyes, leaning forward to kiss her forehead. I groaned when I smelled her sweet apple cinnamon scent.

"Darling you're killing me," I groaned, my voice husky and desperate with need. I pressed my erection into her. Her eyes snapped up to mine, and she moaned. Her hips bucked into mine. Watching her lie on me brought on my dirty thoughts. My wolf howled when I pictured Katie riding me. He didn't like the fact that we wouldn't be in control, but growled in satisfaction when I told him that she wouldn't really be in control. I, of course, would always be in control. I could though, humor her for the time being and allow her the fun of riding me.

Katie continued to grind against me. I smirked down at her lust filled eyes and reached down to pull her so she straddled me. She gasped in surprise and shock causing smug smirk to cross my face. I stroked her cheek with my thumb and brushed the hair from her face.

"Darling," I whispered, stroking her back,"if you wanted to ride me, you don't have to ask." Katie's eyes widened in shock and my smirk grew larger. Her innocent eyes stared into mine in confusion. I brushed my fingers over her plump lips.

"Don't worry angel, I'll help. You're not the only one who's new at this," I murmured. Her whole face relaxed, and I smiled in encouragement. I sat up against the headboard, Katie still straddling me. Her eyes sparkled in excitement as she leaned in to nibble on my ear. She kissed my ear and trailed kisses down my cheek and across my jaw. My hands roamed her hips and rubbed her thighs. I squeezed her perfect butt and smirked with pride when she moaned loudly.

I hissed when I felt her small, soft hands stroking my chest, her fingers tracing every dip and crevice on my chest. She grinned when I groaned. This encouraged her to trail her hands across the top of my boxers. God I love this girl. I helped her pull my boxers off. She held them in her hands and grinned slyly before she tossed them across the room.

"You won't be needing those for a long while," she grinned. My head was swimming in excitement. She leaned in and kissed down my neck, heading straight for my throbbing erection. She was killing me with the thoughts that were flashing through my mind. Her tongue mixed in with the kisses and left a wet trail straight down to my straining erection. Her tiny hands gripped my length causing me to throw my head back against the headboard. She grazed the tip with her fingers gently spreading my precum around the head.

My hips bucked into her soft hands. I groaned loudly in pure ecstasy. She smiled softly, knowing exactly what her affect on me accomplished. I felt my balls tighten and shook my head furiously.

"No! Stop! I want to be inside you when I cum," I breathed, pushing her hands away. She nodded in agreement and sat up, pressing her core straight on my length. She moaned as she rubbed herself on me, pressing harder and harder. My length was straining for release. I fought against the need and gently peeled her panties off. Her arousing scent filled the air, and my nostrils flared at her sweet, appealing scent. Both of our hands pressed palms together, lacing our fingers together. I sat up, nose to nose with her and lifted her onto my stiff length. As gently as I could, I lowered her onto my erection. She completely engulfed me as I speared her small, supple body. She moaned my name, her head tilted back, her hair falling down her bare back.

She was absolutely breathtakingly captivating. She was still adjusting to my length, so I gave her a few moments to adjust. She turned her head towards me, and our eyes met. Never looking away from me, she began to move slowly. I growled loudly in pleasure as I realized that I didn't need to teach her- she was a natural. Slowly she increased her speed, and I watched in delight and satisfaction as her breasts bounced into my face as she rode me hard and fast. Her whole body was glowing, and she bounced faster on top of me.

"Oh God Ian!" She screamed wildly, pushing her breasts into my face, not that I had any problem with that, as I took a nipple into my mouth. "Oh God yes! Yes!" She moaned and screamed my name as she came milking me. My balls tightened as I felt her clamp down on me, and my hot liquid shot out into her in powerful spurts. A sheen of sweat glazed her body, making it glow even more and that's when I realized that her heat was going to start soon. Very soon. Like within the next two days. I gave her breasts one last lick and pulled her close to me. Her head rested just below my chin as I sucked on her mark. I was still seated in her, my erection pulsing slightly. I didn't leave her warm, tight sheath because I knew we'd just go at it again. Why not just stay housed in her wonderful warmth? So that's what I'm doing. I ran my hands along her back and roamed her entire naked body. I didn't quite remember when I tore my shirt off of her, but I remember tearing the panties off. Damn! Those were one of my favorites on her! She looked better without them, but even so she looked equally incredible in them.

She kissed me, tracing her tongue along my lips. Our tongues battled for dominance and, of course, I won. I felt her moisten when I growled loudly. My wolf snarled with need and lust. He argued with me telling me to pin her to the bed and fuck her senseless until she was impregnated with our pup. I fought him like hell until Katie pulled off of me suddenly and tore the condom that I had slipped on off. I sat in shock as she pushed onto my length once again housing me in her tightness.

"You won't be needing that my Alpha," she whispered, her voice thick with lust. My wolf clawed at me and took over suddenly, successfully shoving me into the corner. My thoughts were anxious as my wolf began pounding into Katie causing her to moan and scream my name. I was wrong. Her heat wouldn't start in a few days. It had already begun.

************************************

Tell me what you think! Vote! Happy reading!