Chapter 11

I giggled as Ian traced patterns up and down my back. We had talked about what happened, and why Ian had snapped at me. I completely understood why he was upset and didn't blame him at all. The little girl, who had been attacked, had recovered well and was safely at home with her family. No rogues had been spotted, but some were seen leaving the country. Ian had upped security and was literally always with me. My heat only had one day left, but Ian's parents and his brother and Sam were coming over tonight. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to control myself, but Ian had assured me that we should be fine for an hour or two. We had twenty minutes before they arrived when the pain hit.

"Ian!" I gasped, dropping the bread onto the counter. Instantly Ian was there, sucking on my mark. He hastily unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my dress. My fingers fumbled with his belt and quickly freed him. His erection sprung out. I squeezed him, and he groaned.

"Baby, this has to be quick because they'll be here in fifteen minutes," he mumbled against my throat. I moaned in agreement just wanting him inside me. He peeled my panties off and bent me over on the counter, wrapping my legs around his waist. He thrust into me hard, and I screamed in pleasure. He let out a growl and pounded me harder.

"Oh God Ian! Yes Ian! Yes!" I screamed accolades as he screwed me harder. "Oh baby right there! Yes! God I love you!" He groaned with lust and suddenly the door flew open.

"Hey Ian we are-" Luke strolled in ten froze when he saw us, his eyes widening. I blushed and assumed Ian would stop, but he merely growled at Luke and shielded my naked body from his view as he thrust even harder. Just when it couldn't get worse his parents and Sam come wandering in, jaws dropping and eyes widening when they see Luke frozen and Ian and I having sex on the counter. I grip Ian's shoulders and moan loudly as he hits my spot. They all seem to snap out of it and rush for the door. Ian snarls and bites down on my mark as I orgasm, causing his release. He unloads in me for what seems to be forever when finally he stops, and I'm coated in his seed.

Our breathing is heavy as we attempt to fix ourselves up. I fix Ian's shirt and send him to get his family and to apologize for what they witnessed. His family bustled in and his mother and Sam rush over to me and throw me in the middle of their group hug.

"Thank you my darling for making me a grandpup!" His mother gushed, tears streaming down her face. Sam nods in agreement, and I stare in confusion.

"I'm sorry for what you walked in on," I tried to apologize, but Ian's father cut me off.

"Sweetie it's our fault. We should have smelled it before and not have walked in. I think my wife is rather happy with you for it to be honest. She's so excited for grandpups!" Henry reassured me. Luke just thumped Ian on the back and congratulated him for making me moan and scream as loud as I did. Of course Ian didn't like the fact that Luke had almost seen me naked and punched Luke.

Dinner moves by quickly, and dessert is being served when Luke brings up a topic that Ian absolutely despises. Calvin.

"So Katie," Luke grinned,"I heard you have a little admirer. Someone named Calvin?" Ian snarled at the mention of his name and pulled me into his lap, burying his head into my hair and sniffing my scent. His family frowns at Ian's actions.

"An admirer? Is he stalking you Katie? Has he hurt you?" Ian's father sounded angry at the thought of me being hurt it threatened. My insides felt gushy as I realized just how much they cared about me. It was as if I was their real daughter.

"Ian who is this man?" Beth questioned with a frown. I shook my head and stroked Ian's cheek. He purred and nuzzled my hand.

"He's someone who thought that I would end up with him. He and my family had planned out our entire future together. He became obsessed with the idea of us being together," I explained as Ian growled in anger. I could tell that Andrew wanted to come out because he sensed that I was in danger, and he felt threatened by another man.