chapter 4

(im back suckas XDDDDD XDXD)

erza:

where is kyarra? she was supposed to be here! maybe she wasnt interested. or she's busy. i do hope she comes. i looked to my side and face palmed at natsu and gray's fighting

me: how many times do i have to tell u no fighting!

They cowered under my cold glare.

natsu: sorry erza!

gray: yh just dont kill us!

Me:*growls* i swear u two are always-

I was cut off by hearing the guild door open. I smiled when i saw who came throw the door. Kyarra had come in a purple flannel top with a black undershirt and black shorts and a black choker with an amethyst stone and black knee high boots. She carried a cute exceed with big blue eyes. I walked over to her.

Me:glad u could make it.

Kyarra:

I turned my head to spot erza coming over ,

Me:*shyly*hey Erza

Erza:good to see u again kyarra. Who is this?*points at ebony*

Ebony:my name is ebony!*smiles*

Erza:nice to meet u*pats ebony's head* come with me i have some people i want u to meet.

Me:*nods my head as i followed*

I heard two loud male voices arguing . I then saw a familiar ravenette,a pink headed pyro and a blonde.

Erza:guys, this is kyarra , the wizard i told u about.and this is her exceed ebony.

They all turned their heads to me. I pushed up my glasses on my nose slightly as i looked at them. I mumbled a 'hi' before hiding behind erza.

Lucy:

I looked at kyarra and i had to say she was really pretty. I found it cute that she was so shy. I looked over to gray and natsu and chuckled at their reaction. Natsu and Gray both stared at the raven headed mage with a prysomia(color) of pink dusting both their features.

Natsu:erza.....i know y talked about her but the least u could have done was said that she was cute.

Irritated, i whacked natsu.

Natsu:ow! What the hell , lucy!

Lucy:natsu ! Ur embarrassing her!

We turned our heads to the red faced girl.

Gray:nice going fire breath.

Natsu:what did u say u pervy popsicle?!

Kyarra:*quietly but firmly* enough!

We all turned to her.

Me:sorry about them. Im lucy.lucy heartfilia.

Natsu:im natsu dragoneel.

Gray:Gray fullbuster.

Kyarra:im kyarra. And this is ebony.

Gray:*blushing* well kyarra. Welcome to fairy tail.

(Sorry if its so short! Ive been busy! Super sorry! I also had writers block so yh. Hust send me some ideas . Thx!)