chapter 5

Gray's pov:

I looked at the stunning ice mage across the room as he played with her exceed. Her long ,shiny,ebony hair.her killer smile. Her mesmerizing violet eyes. Her plum kissable pink lips.'snap out of it gray she'll never like u.' I scolded myself for thinking such thoughts. But to be honest she's an angel. I like everything about her. From her shy nature to her luscious curves.

Damn i sound like a perv.

Lucy probably noticed i was staring because she nudged me with a smirk on her face.

Lucy:enjoying the view gray?

Me:*blushes crimson* what are u talking about?

Lucy:i see u staring at kyarra just go talk to her.

Me: i-i cant.

Lucy:why not?!

Me:what if i say something stupid? She's just so pretty~

Lucy:ummm...gray ur shirt..

Me:dammit!

I panicked as i looked for my shirt and put in on.

Natsu:

If ice perv, even thinks he has a shot with kyarra....he's dead wrong.kyarra is way out of his league. A girl like that with a cold hearted guy like him?... it wouldn't work.

Juvia: i dont like that new girl. She's taking juvia's gray-sama away from her. Kyarra is juvia's new love rival!

I heard juvia scream behind me. I rolled my eyes.
Couldn't she be any more annoying?!

Juvia: water slicer!

Juvia sent the attack at kyarra .we all suddenly see kyarra disappear and reappear behind juvia landing a kick in her back sending her into the wall.

Juvia got back up attacked again. Kyarra dodged each and every move as if she had known what was gonna happen.

Kyarra:*yells*ice dragon fist!

Juvia was hit and bruised. And kyarra didn't have a scratch on her. She was a good fighter, i had to admit to that.

Kyarra kicked juvia in the gut. Juvia doubled over in pain.she then used juvia's knee as a boost to roundhouse kick her in the face . Knocking her out cold.

Everyone in the guild jaw dropped.

Kyarra dusted her hands. And went back to sit as if nothing happened.

Lucy:kiki are u ok? Are u hurt? Sorry about juvia. She has an obsession with gray.

Kyarra: i figured. I dont judge but that was a bad first impression. And she better not underestimate me ever again. Cuz next time she wont be so lucky.

Gray:

Wow. She took down juvia. And never received one hit!

I go up to her.

Me:that was incredible!

Kyarra: oh thanks. Its wasnt much. Isnt the first time i win a fist fight.
Had to fend for myself back home from....

She stopped and hesitated.

Me:from what......?

Kyarra: nothing.

I looked at her. I could see in her eyes that she was hiding something. But the question is what?

Kyarra:gray?

Me:yeah?

Kyarra: put on Ur clothes.

Meh*looks down and blushes* GAAHHH! CRAP!

I screamed as i looked for my clothes