3. After Lunch

Ariana's POV

I'm surprised no teachers came up to me after the fight I had with Selena. After the fight I just needed to cool down so I went outside and found a very quiet place, sat down there, and closed my eyes. It was the one time I didn't feel like everyone was staring at me, because I was alone. I liked being alone, I didn't have to talk or feel obligated to make anyone feel better about themselves. It was me, myself, and I, and I'm totally fine with that. 

I heard the bell ring and went back inside to my next class. I had memorized my schedule and I have no idea where my bag is, but that's not a big deal to me as long as I have my phone. I went to my next class and introduced myself to the teacher. She seated me in the very back of the room.

I was one of the first people in the room, and the bell doesn't ring for five more minutes, so I laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. Today was so stressful. I heard someone walk up to me so I lifted my head.

"Uh, you left this in the lunch room" Justin said as he handed me my bag and my books.

"Thanks" I said smiling. I noticed he sits right next to me. I'd rather have him here than anyone else.

I zoned out during class. I just slept. The bell finally rang so I got my bag together.

"Hey do you wanna hang out?" Justin asked.

"Um sure I guess" I responded.

"Ok cool, where do you wanna go?"

"You can come to my place, my mom won't be home till late and having some company won't be bad" I suggested.

"Alright. I have a car. I'll just walk you to your locker to get your things and we can go." He said.

"Okay" I responded. Wow, I can't believe I actually made a friend!

Justin's POV

I know what you're probably thinking. 'Justin why aren't you comforting your girlfriend. She just got beat up by the girl you're about to spend your afternoon with.' But honestly, she deserved it. She's so rude to everyone. I'm thinking about breaking up with her, but I don't know. She's the reason I'm popular. I'm dating a junior, and I'm a sophomore. Oh well I'll just text her later.

Once Ariana was finished getting her things from her locker we walked to my car and got in. I started the engine and drove out of the school parking lot.

"So tell me about yourself." I said

"Well, my name is Ariana, I don't have a middle name, and I'm vegan." She said

"Nice." I replied.

"Well, tell me about you!" She giggled

"Oh right, my name is Justin, my middle name is Drew, and I'm not vegan" I said smirking at her.

"So who exactly was that girl I beat the shit out of?" Ariana asked.

I laughed at that. "Well that's Selena and she's sorta...well...I...we're together" I said scratching my head with one hand on the wheel.

She gasped. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know! You probably hate me now, you can just drop me off at my house and go comfort her after what I did."

"Nah, it's cool." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Wait, what? Why is it cool? Have you talked to her after what happened?" She asked.

"Well, she deserved it. And no, I haven't talked to her yet but I'll just text her later." I said.

After that it was silent. But it wasn't too awkward. 'You have reached your destination' my gps said.

We got out and she unlocked her front door. I wonder what we're gonna do here.

Hey guyss!!
I hope y'all liked this chapter!
So Selena doesn't know Justin is with Ariana right now and I wonder how she's gonna react! Uber excited for this story to go on!

Xoxo,
kissmybutera