Chapter 2: the hatching

Octopus landed with a thud on the thick branches of the secret hideout. She slipped through the branches to find the separate rooms in the trees. "HI!" Yelled a voice. Octopus refocused her vision to see a white Fogwing bounding towards her," I'm Softfoot." The dragon said. Octopus shook her head looking for another dragon, they said there was going to be two other dragons helping, " is there another dragon?" Octopus asked. " yeah Steelthroat's gonna be here in a moment." Softfoot stated. A large silvery colored dragon lumbered out he was massive, obviously a metalwing. About to say hi there was a cracking noise, Softfoot almost died. She ran off in the direction of a room and octopus followed. In the room there was little nests for each one to hatch and live in their early-life. Each one was special to its habitat. She placed each egg be gently down in its nest. Deepwing, seaweed nest, heatwing, stone nest, VenomWings, cattail nest ,Fogwing, fur nest, Beamwing, branch nest.
Crack the Deepwing egg exploded in one burst and a black dragonet flopped out, eyes closed. Octopus rushed over to it gently caressing the girl dragonet, " I'll name you Marine."  There was another crack then another and a little brown and green venomwing fell out, Octopus leaned over and stared down at the boy dragonet, " hello there Marsh." Softfoot sat waiting at the Fogwing egg, crack out popped a dragonet head, " hi there girl! Let's call you... Mistbreath!" Steelthroat's sat at the heatwing egg, smash it went as the baby boy dragon exploded from the shell literally smoking, " hello there Burn." Steelthroat's said sympathetically. Crack... Crack... WHACK, went the Beamwing egg as the girl dragonet broke free. All three dragons clustered around her as she bled around in her nest, " Sunlight" they all spoke. Octopus stood up moved over into the middle f the room and went to sleep the. Softfoot then Steelthroat lay down next to her. Squeaking and yelping the baby dragonet a crawled one by one to the dragons an fell asleep next to them.

I will be making a map of Engal just be patient it may take a while