Chapter 9

Eventually, the crew arrived back at the temple and made their way straight for the Jedi Council's room; they stepped in and stood before the Jedi Masters. "So...what did the man want??" Kenobi asked, all worried eyes were on the teen as they saw he had a slight limp "he...he wanted to give me some things that belonged to my parents" Ezra explained as he rummaged through his bag. Whilst he did this, Master Jinn spoke up with a question "and...what happened to make you give off waves of pain??" they could all feel it; Anakin took it upon himself to explain what had happened. "Callum got angry and decided to use his belt as a whip" the high Jedi Master's all shared a look with wide eyes full of horror. 

"He managed to strike Ezra on the back before we em...dealt with him" that earned a raised brow "what do you mean??" Master Plo asked. Zeb and Sabine both rolled their eyes at Skywalker for his poor choice of words as Hera explained much better "he's still alive but was knocked unconscious so that we could leave without any issues". That was reassuring....but not satisfying. Ezra showed the room full of people the objects as he placed them on a table; they were all curious as to what was on the holodisk. "See what is on the disk, we should" Master Yoda stated before asking "young Ezra, if you may??" the boy nodded before sliding the disk into the computer to reveal...a video?? He pressed play and stood back so that everyone could watch.

It.....it was Ezra's parents!! They were just sat there, in front of the camera; his father was fixing the camera's angle before sitting back in his seat. If Ezra remembered correctly, from what he could see of the background, they were in their secret basement in their home on Lothal. (E.F=Ezra's Father, E.M=Ezra's Mother, L.E= Little Ezra). Bold also means the present time.

E.M - Hello sweetie, if your watching this then...that means that something has happened to me and you father...that had stopped us from being with you.

E.F - Hey Ezzy, your mother and I love you more then you will ever know...but we need to tell you something...something rather serious which is why we hope you're at a decent age if you're forced to watch this.

E.M - Your father and I...well...we're Jedi...and one day....you will too, hopefully.

E.F - But the other day...we both had a vision - Jedi's have visions by the way....you were a teenager and were with three other Jedi's and a Twi-lek....they took you in and you were given the opportunity to be trained.

E.M - You met other people too, a colorful mandalorian (Sabine) and a brave Lasat (Zeb), as well as the great Jedi council...we could also see what you feel for them.

E.F - Now, if your with them when your watching this...then we have something to say to all of them. To the Ghost crew...please take care of our son, please...please succeed were we have failed. And to the Council....Ezra is extremely strong with the force...maybe just as strong as Anakin Skywalker.

E.D - Oh!! And Kanan...train Ezra well, we know you can do it.
The married couple were about to end the video when a little navy blue hair'd boy raced in, nearly falling over if it weren't for his mother who easily picked him and set him on his lap. Ezra mentally sighed with a grin as he knew everyone in the room were smirking; most of them had aww'd at the sight of the child.

L.E - Mummy!! Daddy!! Look what I drew!! (He held up a drawing of....the Ghost crew and the Jedi Council!?).

E.M - It's amazing sweetie!!

L.E - What are you two doing??

E.F - We're just recording something for you to watch in the future son.

L.E - Can I say something?! Please can I!?

E.M - Em...sure, why not??

L.E - Hi future me!! Can you please tell the Ghost crew that I...Or you??...Or we?? Yeah!! what we love them because whenever I have nightmares they always save me by coming into the dream. Oh and....mummy, daddy...could you go out side please??

E.F - Em...okay. Call us when we can come back. (The couple left).

L.E - So future Ezra, you must do this!! Tell the man in green and the Twi-lek that...well...is green that we love them. (There were more aww's at this point). We love them so much that if we didn't already have parents, we would have loved to have them as our Mummy and Daddy (All eyes widened with utter shock, especially Ezra)....That's it. (He turned towards the door and yelled) You can come back in now!! (His parents walked in with smiled planted on their faced and returned to their previous seats.

E.F - Okay kiddo. It's time for bed. Say good bye.

E.M - Good bye Ezra...I love you....never forget that.

E.F - I love you too Ezzy....good bye.

L.E - Bye future Ezra!! See you soon!!
And with that, they turned the camera off as they waved goodbye.

The room was completely silent from shock and amazement. "Well...that was...interesting" Master Windu stated, unsure of what exactly to do; all eyes turned to the fifteen year old "Ezra??" Hera spoke as she approached him. He had his head down and his arms wrapped around his small frame; he was suddenly pulled into the woman's tight embrace which he happily returned. Zeb and Sabine both did the same until the teen was stood in front of his Master; Kanan gently pulled his Padawan to his chest and wrapped his arms around the kid. They all watched with kind smiles. Everyone - and I mean everyone - knew that the Ghost crew were close but it seemed Ezra was the last piece they needed to become an actual family.

The End.