Job Well Done:

J O J O

"Bye Bri I'll see you when I get out." I said getting out the car.

"Bye JoJo and I might be at the Hospital so get them to drop you off there or close to there." She said Pulling out.

"Okay cool." I walked in school to my locker like I did every day. I was like 5 minutes early so I took my time. Nae and Jacob was already walking towards me when I made it to my locker.

"Wasup." I said still grabbing some books.

"Hey boo wasup." Nae said hugging me.

"Wad'up." Jacob said pounding me. This was everyday.

"Shit man tired as hell. I didn't sleep not one bit last night."

"Me either man It was hot as hell."

"I did, slept like a bab- Damn bitch watch yourself." Nae said as a female not from around here bagged into her.

"Damn Nae calm down it might have been a accident." Jacob added picking up the girl books that slid across the floor.

She was just standing there looking at Nae. I could tell she wanted to say something back but she was biting her bottem lip.

"If she was watching herself she wouldn't have bagged into me." Nae said directing what she said right to her.

"What's your name?" She didn't say anything. "You don't know your name?"

"Thank you and I know my name." She said with an attitude.

"Well what is it?" I asked laughing.

She smiled at me and began to walk off. "Its Mariah."

"Nice to meet you Mariah!" I yelled as she looked back but kept walking.

I could see the mean mug in Nae eye's as she walked away. Nae didn't like her. We pay no attention to what just happen and continued to walk to our classes.

J A S O N

"Mr.Moore its almost time for your surgery." My nurse said

"Just give me like 5 minutes."

"We gave you like 10 already this is the last time 5 minutes that's it."

"Alright, I know, thank you."

Were the fuck was Bri I needed her here before I went into surgery. Damn she gone fuck this up.

F I V E M I N U T E S L A T E R

"Mr.Moore we're ready to go."

"Okay just let m-" I was cut off when Bri ran in.

"Sorry I had got stuck-" I cut her off. "1 minute that's all I need." I said Bri closed the door in her.

"What goin-"

"Shhh just listen I need you to make a drop for me."

"What!! OH hell NO! you know I don't do drops. In fact I don't deal with nun of that from packing to cutting to sales nun of it Jason NO! I just help yo ass not get caught that's my role NO NO NO!" She said folding her arms and staring me down.

"Listen this is one of my biggest drops and all you got to do is drop off bags from here to there like a 20-30 minutes job Bri Baby I need you right now."

"Why can't nun of yo boys do it?"

"I don't trust nobody to do this job but Me, You, or David and David at the stage I am I just need you this once Bri please and you can't fuck th-."