Before The Storm:

D A V I D

I climb to the top of the slide with Zyena. "Damn Meeka this slide to damn small how imma slide down with them." She laughed and continued to record. I didn't find it funny. "Stop cursing in front of my babies and slide boy."

"Zyena daddy's to fat to slide down." Zuri joked standing behind us. I laughed as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed off the top and held on to Zyena in my lap and Zuri on my back. We managed to make it down to the bottom and they cheered. "AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN !"

She smiled at us and turned the camera off. "Girls Let daddy rest up then he'll come back." I nodded in agreement and walked over to the bench to sit down. It felt good to be with my kids but C kept running through my mind. She wouldn't answer the phone and she's been locked at JoJo house not speaking to me. I know she ight but I wanna hear her voice.

"Thinking bout ya wife?" She asked sitting next to me. Part of me wanted Meek, especially looking like this. She had on some All black Joggers that complimented her frame, A black and white Cropped Nike top the showed off her perfectly pierced belly button with her black infrared Jordan's. Her hair was straightened and ran past her shoulder to the top of her ass. Damn why'd she have to leave me. "What?" she questioned after a while of waiting for me to answer.

"Nun I was just in deep thought is all." My phone went off and it was Ja. I answered and dismissed myself from Meeka. "Wasup Ja any news?"

"Nah man not at all, JoJo still shook up about all this shit. Marie hooked up to this machine and still knocked out cold. Ja'Nae still missing in action no word on where she at, I got eyes looking out word spreading around town, ain't nobody talking about shit. We go this party tomorrow night I don't know what's to come no more D. We was so well thought out plan in action now everything falling down around us. Maybe we need a cancel this event and handle things more carefully. Who knows what's running through everybody head, shit who knows what's gone happen. You got two little girls one on the way, Lo got his baby, JoJo may be able to handle himself but that's still my son and he Ain't ready to let go of me just yet. It's to much to lose man. Too many grudges we holding on to. Too many people against us. I mean Ian doubting our skills but damn it ain't that easy running shit with these young ass folks now days man."

"Ja listen to yourself, this shit ain't gone never end unless we handle business. This ain't a time to handle shit carefully it's time to crack down and get the information we want even if it means drilling niggas now. My nigga pull yo shit together we need a meeting ASAP."

"David are you not hearing me motherfucker, JoJo making no moves without finding that gir-"

"Then I guess we got 22 hours to find Ja'Nae, meeting ASAP." I hung up and he texted me ight. I walked back over to where Meeka stood watching the girls on the swing.

"We Needa talk." I said stern making her look up at me. We walked away from our girls but just enough so they couldn't hear us. "I need you and them to get outta town for like the next two weeks until shit get straighten out."

"What David? My Business is here I can't just drop my life AGAIN! This some bullshit."

"I'm not asking you to drop your life Meeka I just want you and the girls in safety ight?"

"I knew I shouldn't have came back.."

I stepped to her and looked down dead into her eyes. "I'm glad you came back ma, but right now it's some shit going on and if anything happened to you or them I would lose my mind." I stared at her for a moment then I kissed her on the lips and for a while she didn't move but I mean I knew she wasn't going to because it was obvious she was still in love with me, maybe part of me still loved her.