The Rose - Ciel

I licked my lips as I stumbled from the pub. As I wobbled down the sidewalk I tripped on a rock, which I hadn't noticed in the dim light of the gas lamps. I stopped to lean against a wall and that is when I saw her. Long blonde hair that went past her waist, sultry green eyes, and a lusty smirk on her ruby red lips. My eyes traveled down and noticed the tight black corset that enunciated her already large chest. Next the full red skirt with roses embroidered around the thigh high slit that showed off her long legs. Just at the top of the slit you could see the edge of a black garter. Following her leg down, I could see her thigh high, black, translucent stockings, ending in bright red heels.

"Evening lovely lady." I slurred as I grinned at her. She walked slowly my way and I thought, I am going to be lucky tonight. As she stopped next to me I grinned as I reached out and grabbed her ass. I watched her smirk turn into a smile as she grabbed my arm and pulled me down the alley behind us. Next thing I knew I was being roughly pushed against the wall, my smile grew in anticipation, until it melted off my face as pain filled my body. I looked down to see the ruby hilt of a dagger sticking out of my stomach. I looked up in shock and saw the women's smile had turned into an insane sneer. She wiped a splatter of blood off her cheek with her thumb. She started to chuckle, a deep sadistic sound, as she put her thumb to her mouth and slowly licked the blood off. I gaped at her as she reached out to grab the dagger. More pain rippled through me as she pulled it down and to the right, my hands reached up to cup my warm guts as they spilled out. I slid down the wall as I watched her clean her dagger on a kerchief. She was silent until she finished getting my blood off the knife and her hands. Then she pulled her skirt to the side, her 'garter' was a sheath for the dagger. Crouching down in front of me she folded up the kerchief and stuck it in my breast pocket. Then she smiled as she leaned in; "I pray your corrupt soul finds peace." Leaving me with a kiss on the cheek and the faint smell of lilac, she stood up and walked away. My world grew dark.

Third Person POV

The young boy looked up as a knock came on his door. "Enter."

"Young Master, you have a letter." The butler stated as he handed the letter over on a small platter. Behind him he pulled a small cart with a kettle of tea and a slice of cake. As the boy opened the letter the butler served the tea and cake saying, "Today we have Earl Gray paired with a chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache and strawberries."

The boy sighed as he read the letter. Picking up his tea cup he told his butler about his new job. "There appears to be a serial killer, they are killing men all around the city. The Queen is worried that it will spread fear amongst the populace." He said as he set down the tea cup. "Sebastian, prepare the carriage, we leave in fifteen minutes. We are headed to meet the Scotland Yard at the scene of the crime."

"Yes my Lord." The butler smirked as he bowed.

You're POV

"Hmm. There seems to be quite a crowd up ahead." I mumbled pulling on my gloves, as I stepped out of my favorite tea shop. I walked towards the group to hear the captain of the Scotland Yard yelling about the Queen's Guard Dog. If I was a dog my ears would be standing straight up. I carefully edged my way through the crowd. When I get to the front of the crowd my hands jerked up to cover my mouth. Most of the men nearby thought it was because the ghastly remains of the man had so shocked me. Alas it was to hide my smirk at how good my work looked in the daylight. I felt like I was being watched, I glanced up to see a tall, raven haired man looking my way. Even with my (h/l), (h/c) hair shading my eyes, I could feel as though he saw my true reaction to the scene in front of me. As I took notice of him, a smirk flashed across his face and he bent to whisper in the ear of a young boy in front of him. The boy's eye flicked to me, then to the body, and back to me. Instead of running like most people would have, I softened my smile as my hands dropped. I waved to the two of them and turned to leave. After all I had to go get ready for tonight. It was a long ordeal to get my wig on, let alone put in my contacts, makeup, and the whole outfit I usually wore.

Third Person POV

"Are you sure about this Sebastian?" Ciel said in a hushed voice.

"Certainly young master. The best way to catch the culprit, is to be out when and where they roam." Sebastian murmured with a chuckle.

A harsh scream sounded from around the corner. Both of them sprinted into the alley to see a blonde women pulling a dagger from a man's gut. She whipped her head in their direction, smirked, and took off down the alley.

"Sebastian!"

The women was tackled by the butler. Once she realized that she was captured, she broke out into insane giggles. Sebastian ran his hand up her thigh and removed her weapon. Ciel walked up to her, he looked at her and smiled.

"How would you like a job?"