Chapter 8: A Lost Soul

Hey guys :D 

So, it's been ages since BD has been uploaded, and we apologise but here we go with Chapter 8! Chapter 9 will be uploaded on Sunday, or possibly tomorrow, which will be wrote by Laura (who has changed from xTOWIE to LongbottomLaura BTW). Anyway, please check out our own stories, it would be much appreciated! On with the chapter though ...

Kat (: 

Fred's POV

       I watched silently as Pandora ran away, probably blinking back the unmistakable tears of pain. The bit that made me want to laugh was that she made herself seem so tough and strong, with not a care in the world, but here she was crying because of some words said! Still, she was crying and I really don't know why though. I thought back to earlier and my eyes began to widen.I didn't know what came over me or of why  had that sudden outburst. I stood there thinking back, and I realised, Andy had every right to be angry with me. 

Upon the whole of our ginormous family arriving at Kings Cross Station, Andy had just went through the barrier, separating muggles off from us wizarding folk, for the first time. George met up with her and tapped her lightly on the shoulder. Demonstrating that she should put her trolley in the capable hands of the attendant. Doing just so she followed George to mom and he said bye. Mom replied, but before Pandora could reply he pulled her away. They both leapt onto the train, their bags that carried their stuff for the journey banging against their sides, swinging forward and back calmly. I figured that they were obviously were looking for an empty carriage to do god knows what. I knew i couldn't let that happen, so I, after giving up my trolley and grabbing my bag, found Lee Jordan, our best mate, still on the platform, and told him to go find George and Andy. He reluctantly agreed, wary because of what he could be interrupting, finally agreeing after I told him that he would get 50% of our WWW products profit that we earned this year.     

 I hopped onto the train, with seconds to spare, and went to wave goodbye to mom, however she had already moved on from me. I stuck my head out of the window to find out who she was bidding goodbye to, and, to my displeasure and hatred, it was Andy Pandy and sweet Ickle Georgie Weorgie, again! My eyes narrowed and in my mind I drew up a plan, a plan so mean it was supposed to be below me to stoop to that level. I would tell him lots of things. In the end it would result in lots of different feelings for all of us; sadness for Pandora, mixed feeling for George and happiness for me. But, I don't want Andy to suffer. I mean, beneath all of it, I love her, much more than George ever will. 

I found the carriage that they were in and I stuck my head through the door, asking for George.

"What do you want?!?" He spat coldly. I pulled him out and left Pandora looking confused - I hoped.

"I have grown past Pandora being with you," I lied and took a quick, guilty breath before continuing, "I want to be forgiven and I know something really fun to do. We could test her loyalty by faking a heated argument and we could then pretend to say mean things to her. It will prove her loyalty, I assure you! " I hadn't ever lied to George before and i didn't want to start, however it was for his own good.

       I knew he wasn't thinking about what we were doing, as he agreed straight away. I proceeded to start an argument and it slowly upgraded from talking to shouting to yelling our heads off at each other and as planned Andy came out of the almost deserted carriage and pulled us away from each other. Our heads, which were nearly meeting each other a moment ago, shot to her quickly and George spoke first; "What do you care? It's all your fault!" He screeched. I then said the nastiest thing i could have said to her.

"Yeah, you're just a little slut! " I agreed and looked to George before going to speak to her again, but she had gone.    

 Me, George and Lee sat in the carriage which used to be occupied by her. I still felt her prescence, as if she was a ghost or a lost soul. Suddenly me and George gasped. I had been so mean to her! All she wanted was to have some friends and I ruined it for her. George shot out of his seat and tore out of the compartment. As he ripped the glass door open, the glass shattered and smashed into many pieces. I think i could compare it to his heart. He then came back in.

"She's run off and its all your fault you bastard!" He spat, the tears in his eyes didn't match the anger and self disappointment that his eyes were carrying. He then leapt at me and we had a fight. It was a tie and were both injured twice, when Professor McGonagall came in and broke us apart looking at George i could see he had a black eye and a smashed lip. I knew my wrist was sprained or broken (I didn't know which) and i could taste the blood that was dripping from my nose, pooling into my mouth. George was telling he about all I said and i hung my head in shame. She announced that we were going to have a search party and George leapt in joy, kissed her hand and sprinted off the train.

       Days turned to weeks and we still hadn't found her. Everyday I thought about her and it hurt, it always hurt when she wasn't there, but the pain was worse now. Knowing it was my fault! I shattered more and more every time time we tried and failed in finding her! George and I weren't talking although  there was a few grunts and death stares. Weeks passed and eventually I gave up, I was too tired to fight. She was gone. I thought.

George's P.O.V

My heart was broken. I should never have trusted Fred. He's such an idiot. I thought about Andy all the time, every second of everyday. Ron tried to cheer me up, but he couldn't. I was a broken person. I sat absentmindly in Potions, thinking about Andy when Professor McGonagall came in looking concerned. 

'Excuse me Professor Slughorn, but I need the Weasley Brothers.' She said clearly, and Slughorn dismissed us. Once we were outside the classroom, Professor turned to face us. 'Miss Lestrange has been found. She's in a terrible state. Dressed inappropriately, cuts and bruises. I'l allow you to see her, but believe me, it's not a good sight.' Pandora ... she's safe.  She's safe, that's all that matters. Cuts and bruises can be healed right?