Dont leave me?

Lucy POV
"Why did you leave!" They both yelled.

"I'll explain this" I said. "When I left fairy tail, I.... tried to kill myself. I am not proud of it. When I tried to kill my self Laxus and Sting tried to stop me. To be honest if they didn't do that then I probably would have never ended up like this. I owe them for this. Anyway, when we were walking back to my house we went through the forest and saw a dragon. My main foster dragon, Celestia. She told me that I was the princess of the dragon realm. The reason that all the dragons left on that day was to save two dragons that were almost killed. Skiadrum and Weisslogia. Or Rouge and Sting's dragons. They were in terrible condition my mother had to use almost all her magical power to save them. But anyway that's when I met my mother again and I got taught dragon slayer magic."

By the time I was finished I realized that I ended up telling the whole story of what happened.

"Sorry  I got a little off topic..." I said with a hint of embarrassment.

When I looked at them their eyes were full of shock. They stared at me.

"Anyway if you want I can have these two train you some more so you can send time with them."

They both looked at me with eager eyes and nodded their eyes vigorously. I giggled at this.

"I take that as a yes." I said with a smile.

"I'll leave you guys with some privacy."

Laxus POV
Blondie just got up and left I wonder what for. I felt this pang in my heart when I saw her walk out with Gajeel. What is this feeling. It makes me feel like I want to kill him and keep Blondie for myself. It makes me feel better that Wendy is with them but I'm still curious. I walked out of the guild and tried to find her.

I was walking through the forest when I felt something hit me in the side. I looked over to  see someone in a hooded figure.

"Who are you!"

The figure just kept walking towards me until he right in front of me.

"Lucy Heartfilia will feel the pain of losing someone just as I did. She stole him from me!" After that she stabbed me in the chest with a sword and teleported to fairy tail and left me on the front steps to die.

Sting POV
I was walking around after Blondie left when a hooded figure started walking toward me. He didn't stop until he was right in front of me.

"Lucy Heartfilia shall feel the pain of  losing someone close to her just as I did. She stole him from me!" Then she stabbed in the chest with a sword, teleported to fairy tail and left me on the front steps to die.

I was walking back to the guild when I saw two bodies and a pool of red around them. I also saw blonde hair on both of them. My heart stopped as I realized who it was.

Laxus and Sting.

I ran to the front steps and checked their pulse. They still have one but its very weak.

"Master! Mira! Anybody! Please help! Somebody please I can't lose them their the ones I keep living for!" I said as tears were rolling down my face.

The guild doors burst open and Master came running through.

"Who did this to my children!!!" He yelled with grief and anger shown all over his face.

"Please..... Help them...." I said my voice barely above a whisper.

"Natsu! Gray! Get out here immediately its an emergency." They came running through the guild doors and stopped dead in their tracks when they Laxus and Sting. (BTW they know that its Sting now.)

"Get them to the infirmary this instant!"

"Right!" Gray said automatically picking up Laxus and running inside.

"No way am I helping a Saber." Natsu said with hatred evident in his voice.

"Please please take him to the infirmary!" I yelled.

"No what do I get out of it some saber running around Fairy Tail like he owns the place!"

"Please I'll give you anything! I'll give you jewels, I'll give you anything! What do you want time with Igneel."

"His face looked thoughtful for a minute then he came over to me and whispered "I want you to be my slave, and I want Igneel to spend time with me."

I was in shock what had happened to Natsu. He never acted like this. "Fine.." I whispered.

"Good I'll see you tonight babe." he said as he walked off with sting to the infirmary. (He whispered the last part)

I can't believe this. He's really making me do this. "

Master I'm going to go home and freshen up let me know if they wake up." I say as I walk home and  think about whats going to happen to me tonight.
_________________________________________

Hey peeps. So who do you think the hooded figures are? Why do you think Natsu was acting that way? Will Laxus and Sting die? Haha I left you with so many questions. I almost feel bad. But I don't. Well vote and comment what you think.