I'll be there for you.

Lucy pov
The baby.... my little boy is dying. Because of the stab wound that Lisanna gave me mine months ago. We didn't know it at the time but after she had stabbed me she hit part of the baby so little by little he has been dying inside of me. Just the thought of that made me burst out in tears.

Laxus walked in the room along with Wendy and he didn't say anything until he got over to me.

"Don't worry we will save the baby." he whispered to me.

With that I broke down in tears. Porlyusica walked over to me and said She had to take the baby so she could treat it. I didn't want to let go of my baby until I had given him his name so When she reached for him I quickly turned away.

"I would like some time so I can give him his name. Even if it's just a minute. We need to know what to call him." I told her with a shaky voice.

She nodded in reply but told .e to hurry because each passing second was a time that she could be healing him.

I looked over to Laxus to see him deep in thought.

"Laxus.... What should we name him." I whispered.

He looked at me in shock.

"You want me to choose the name?!" he said. The next thing he did surprised me. He got tears in his eyes.

"I would love to. But not without the mother's help of course."

I nodded in agreement.

Laxus pov
I can't believe she is going to let me pick the name. I was going through all the possibilities when I stopped on one that would be perfect for him.

"How about...."
________________________________________

Sorry to end there I just don't know what to call the baby. I am looking for names that mean star or light. Ok then vote and comment. I will try. To update more frequently but first I need those baby names. Remember the baby is a boy.