Chapter 1

POV Vanessa

One day I was walking around in the woods by my neighborhood. I had been walking for a while before I notice that the sun was beginning to set. I looked at the sun and tried to find my way back home. I walk around for a while trying to find a trail that will lead me home. After walking for a while, I finally admit to myself that I am lost. I walk deeper into the woods. I take my phone out of my pocket. No battery. I start to put my phone back in my pocket when I suddenly hear a noise from behind me. I drop my phone. The sun was officially gone and the moonlight was the only light I had. As I looked up at the moon, I noticed a couple of clouds slowly moving toward the moon. I watch until the clouds block the moon, my only source of light. I hear the same noise from earlier again and look behind me. I sigh in relief when no one is there, but when I turn around I gasped when a hand suddenly covers my mouth and I am pushed up against a tree.

''I haven't seen you in a long time,'' the voice whispers in my ear. I whimper out of fear.

"Hush darling were going somewhere where no one can hurt you," another voice says.

The clouds begin to move and I see a blond guy come out of the darkness.

"Do they know we found her?" asked the blonde.

"No,'' replied another voice quickly.

The guy that was pushing me against the tree grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. I tried my best to get off but he was too strong. I gave up and imagined what they were going to do to me. I stayed quiet out of fear that they could kill me at any moment if they wanted too. We walked deeper woods until finally, we arrived at a castle.

"In the middle of the woods?" I thought as the guy put me down.

I noticed there were five guys. They started talking to one another. I took this as my chance so I started running. But in a flash someone grabbed me. He had curly hair, red eyes, and he looked pissed off. He then begins to speak.

"My name is Harry. You are going to need to follow one of our rules. You can't leave the castle. If you attempt to leave, you'll have to deal with me. And I am not the nicest one around here, so you better not do anything to piss me off."

I nod in agreement. Harry let me go and made a motion for me to follow him. He then walks me into the castle and leads me to a room. Louis is waiting at the door. He opens the door and I look inside. I turn back around and Harry is gone. Louis then takes me up a flight of stairs. We enter a long hallway and at the very end of it, there are rooms. When we get to the last door he opens it and gestures for me to enter. I do what I'm told.

"Don't worry darling, you'll be ok. Just don't leave the castle," Louis says as he leaves the room locking the door behind him.

I look around and find a clock by my bedside.

"1 am," I say to myself as I let out a yawn.

I walk to the bed and get under the covers and fall asleep. Later that night I hear someone open the door but I didn't bother to look because I was too tired from all the walking I had done earlier.

- NEXT MORNING -

I'm awoken by the light entering the room through the curtain, illuminating the room. I look to my right and see a sleeping Louis lying next to me. I tap on his shoulder and he opens his eyes. Light brown.

"Good morning," he says as he rubs his eyes then lets out a small yawn.

He moves the blankets revealing that he was only wearing pajama pants with no shirts. He gets up and heads over to a drawer. He gets some clothes then heads back to where I am sitting on the bed.