Chapter 5

POV Vanessa

I wake up and I feel cold. I try to move but notice that there are arms wrapped around me. I look up and I see Niall's beautiful face. I move closer into his arms. It feels nice. As I move I can feel my back start to hurt then I begin to recall the memories from last night. Harry pushing me down the stairs, Louis biting me, and Niall saving me. I get even closer to Niall as I let out a long breath. I'm scared of leaving the room, but I feel safer just being in Niall's arms. I let out a yawn and decide to go back to sleep.

POV Niall

Vanessa looks like an angel when she sleeps. She looks in peace. Her brown hair all over the place. A bit of drool going down her cheek. I wipe her cheek and move her hair out of her face. I kiss her forehead and hug her tighter. I can hear her heart beat. It's better than yesterday that's for sure. All of a sudden the door opens and Harry appears.

"Is she dead?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"She's healing. She will survive," I snap back.

Harry leaves and Louis and Zayn walk into the room. They stand there for a bit, then Zayn hits Louis on the back of the forehead.

"Ow," he says as he rubs the back of his head.

"Apologize," Zayn said looking a bit pissed off.

"I'm sorry Niall for my actions yesterday. There is no excuse for what I did yesterday."

Louis looked down ashamed of his actions. I let out a long sigh.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again. I love her and I just want her to be safe in the castle. I want to be able to trust all of you." 

It's silent until I speak again. 

"What power did you get?" I ask as Louis looks up at me.

"X-ray vision"

O still haven't figured out my power. Louis looks at Vanessa and his eyes turn green.

"She has no broken bones and her organs are intact. She just can't lose any more blood. She has to rest," Louis says as he looks back to face me.

"Thank you," I say as I look down to see Vanessa waking up.

Our eyes meet. I give her a peck on the lips. The boys take that as a sign to leave.

"Good morning love," I say as I give her another kiss.

"Good morning," she says as she gives me a kiss on my chest.

Vanessa tries to sit up but winces in pain. I look at her concerned and help her sit up.

"Thanks," she says as she looks down at her ankle.

"Did you heal me?"

I nod, "I wouldn't want to keep you in pain.

"Thank you," she says as she kisses me again only this time deepening the kiss.

POV Vanessa

Niall and I kiss each other while still sitting in the bed. We start to make out and my tongue slips into his mouth. His fingers trail down my spine and I shiver. We make eye contact with one another. He looks hungry for more. He lays me back gently on the bed. I wince.

"Are you okay?" he asks with concern in his voice.

"Yes," I reply as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again.

He then kisses me on the side of my lip, then makes his way down to my neck where Louis had bitten me yesterday. He kisses the spot and I feel a tingly sensation. He goes to the other side of my neck and begins to kiss there too. I then feel a little pain as I feel Niall bite down and sucks on my skin. I let out a quiet moan. When he is done he looks up satisfied at his work.

He gives me one more kiss on the lips then helps me sit up.

"Are you hungry," he asks as he moves a strand of hair from my face.

"A bit," I say while smiling like an idiot.

"Then let's eat"

Niall helps me get out of the bed and he holds my waist as we walk down the stairs. We then enter the kitchen and we are greeted by Liam.

"Good morning," he says as he leaves the kitchen with a red drink in his hand.

"Good morning," we say as we make our way to the stove.

Niall lifts me onto the counter and begins to cook. Once the food is done we sit at the table and feed each other and talk about our lives. I love this boy very much. As we drank our drinks I looked him in the eyes.

"I love you," I say waiting to see a reaction.

"I love you too," he says as he comes in for a kiss.

I kiss him back. Niall is so perfect. How did I get to fall in love with a boy like him?

POV Harry

I was in my room research room in the basement waiting for Jake to arrive. In order for the wolves to leave us alone, we either have to turn Vanessa into a vampire or kill her. It will be easier to just kill her. But I want her to suffer before her death.

Jake is a vampire just like me. He has the ability to shapeshift. I will convince Vanessa that Niall was using her to gain more power. Of course, she won't believe me. That's why I have Jake. He will shapeshift into Niall and be a jerk towards her when he is out of the castle. Vanessa will be sad and will come running to me. She will be confused and heart broken. To end it all Jake will kill Vanessa in Niall's form so she can be killed by her one "true love". 

I heard a knock on the window and saw Jake. I opened it and he came in.

"Hi. Sorry, I am late," he said out of breath.

"It's okay. Are you ready to commence the plan?" I ask.

"I'm ready," he responds.

I nod. This is going to be good

POV Jake

I watch as Harry nods at me. This plan is perfect. I do care for her, but once she is dead she will not be in harm's way. By being Niall I will get to feel love and I will experience the pain of loss. Once I kill her she will be set free from this evil world and she will get to live in peace for eternity in the afterlife.

- NOTE -

This chapter has been edited!

Vote, leave a comment, let me know what you think!

Thank you for reading <3