chapter 3:intros

A/N:let me clear somethings about Bella.well.....she is not older than Jake and ashley.they all are the same age.16.this story actually takes place in newmoon after edward cullen leaves Bella,her life becomes miserable....blah...blah.....she meets up Jake to fix the bikes.remember?The slight change here is charlie could not stand bella 's misery .so he transfer's her to la push high where she meets jakey and all......you know what happened.without further delay , lets move on to the net chapter.

The fact that bella was not worried that i might tell jake about my accident was very irritating.she was in fact happy about what she had done to me.the only thing that can fix my life now was if that cullen boy came back for her.that is the only way she'll leave jake,atleast i hope so.Everyday , my day ended with me praying that the cullens should return and began with the same .

TRIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGG.my morning alarm rang like a fire alarm.man! how i hate those things.the man who invented alarms must be related to that Bella because I hate them both.pushing mef off the bed,i forced myself into the bathroom.doing the same old drill everyday brushing,bathing ,getting dressed,eating those boring pancakes that my aunt made and going to school with zohan and zee was very boring .but after I get to school,my stomach fills with butterflies when I see Jake with his breath taking smiles.ah..........how cam someone be so cute.......

"ash,c'mon hurry up.we all are gonna be late for school because of you." my brother zee shouted from outside my room.i could her my brothers downstairs who were probably fighting for the remote while having breakfat.it was then I realised that I was getting late.i hadn't even washed my hair yet.since time didnt permit i had a quick shower and got out to get dressed.i had to look good today because today was that dreadful day when Bella would start attending la push high.

In ten minutes I had changed fifteen outfits.i had to look cool and pretty at the same time but not sexy.so I settled for a red button up blouse and denims.i tied my hair into a french braid and put on some mascara, eyeliner and gloss. i took my bag and had one last look at the mirror. NOT BAD ASHLEY.i did not look pale in this shirt and its colour complemented my blonde hair and blue eyes.i did not look like a giant in these jeans even with my five foot eleven inches height.wow.

By the time I sat down for breakfast,everyone waas almost done with their pancakes.zee was sitting with me,licking choclate syrup from his plate white I ate my pancakes.zohan and aunt said that they would wait for us in the car.it was very sweet of zee to wait for me ...........or maybe he stayed for the choclate syrup.anyways,zee and zohan looked nothing like me except for the fact that they were very tall like me.no one could tell that we were triplets.zohan always acted like the big brother who always protected the siblings coz he was born fifteen minutes earlier to zee.i was the last one.zee and zohan looked very similar.they both were identical infact.they were almost of equal height (6'3 , 6'5),were very heavy built with abbs and all,had black hair,tan skin,cute small eyes and small round noses and very tan skin.the only way one could differentiate between those two was zee was very annoting while zohan was bossy.

We have been living with aunt ely since we were 2.i donnt remember my parents.aunty ely told me that

my dad was british with typical blonde hair and british accent while my mom was from la push.she belonged to the quilete tribe here.that explains my blonde hair and my bro's tanned skin I guess.my parents had died in a car crash .my dad was a doctor in a hospital at port angeles.aunt ely w as my mother's sister.she was given the custody of her neice and nephews.it aws in the same horrible accident that uncle robert(aunt ely's husband) had died.even though we lost our loved ones,we are one small happy,twisted,mad family.

Slurrrrrrrp.i came back to my senses with the sound of zee licking the plate."ewwwwwwwww , stop doing that zee.this is not the last time you will get food.you eat at the canteen.now come on lets go.i dont have an appetite after seeing you rape the plate for choclate syrup" zee mummered something washing his hands and mouth full of choclate.we took our bags and went to the car waiting for us.

When I got out of the car,my eyes scanned for Jake in the parking lot.he was nowhere in shight.then I realised that Bella was walking towards me with books in her hands.she was waving .as she neared me she said "oh my god! I thought you were absent today.thatg got me very worried........."i didnt understand why this chick was being so friendly with me suddenly.but to be polite I waved and replied " well I....."then I realised that she had crossed me and went to the person behind me."hey beautiful,why did you think I would miss the first day of my best friend's day"i heard Jake speak behind me,hugging her.great !!!!!!now my best friend post has been dismissed.