Chapter 4:THE BIG BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

.......................now my best friend post has been taken from me!!!!

math.i just hate that subject man!especially with a teacher like Mr.Eustace Brown.he was the meanest person i've ever met in my life.and to make my life even more wonderful,i had bella in my math class.that chick can hardly add 2 n 2.wonder how she passed all these years.anyways,since she had missed almost a month of school,jacob and i were helping her out .everyday after school we all went to jake's house,i helped her with math,history and biology while jake did his homework.when i was done,he helped her with english,geography,arts and french.atleast this is what we had planned to do.

you might think that this is not so bad, right?well i also thought the same at first.but i ended up being the one who completed her notes while bella and jake "worked" on those bikes.all they did was talk,laugh,talk,laugh,talk,laugh,work,talk,laugh,talk,laugh,laugh,talk,work..............it was so irritating to her them laugh and have fun while i worked my ass off on her books! i agreed to do this in the first place so i could spend some time with jake !

there was only one thing i was looking forward to now............next month,december 2nd.it was jake n my birthday. ya i know ,its so awesome to share your birthday with your bestfriend (and crush).i spent half my pocket money on buying him his gift.i was very excited for my gift.after loads of MY hard work,bella had completed her notes so far and was taught the syllabus.jake was working very hard on those bikes

i had never seen jake work so hard on something.so one day i went to jake (when bella was not around).he was standing at his locker taking out books for his english class.he smiled when he saw me and said"i thought u had spanish class now.i guess some one is thinking of bunking their class huh?" he turned towards me closing the locker door and leaning on it while I replied"yes,i was on my way to my class.where is your new best friend?ran away after the first week of school?"i was being serious while Jake thought I was being sarcastic.he laughed and replied"oh god!you can be so funny sometimes.you know her locker is in the other floor of this building.so she is getting her books.yeah that reminds me.......can you write my homeworks for me this week.i have to complete working on those bikes this week so they can be ready for the birthday "what an idiot.he is telling ME to write his homework so he can work on MY birthday gift!but on the bright side,hez working so hard on my gift!!i tried to hide my happiness and blush while I replied"hm....yeah, i've noticed you are working very hard on those bikes.you hardly do your homework.all you do is work on them.you want to complete them for the birthday huh?because that is the sweetest thin......" jake smiled and interupted my sentence saying " here comes Bella.dont speak abot the bikeswhen she is around.wouldnt want to ruin the birthday surprise right?you please help me with the home works till next week.hey actually till november 27.after her birthday,i'll be free to do my own home.................."wait!HER birthday?