Chapter 3

"Lets go home." Shane said, quite coldly but yeah, that's how his voice works.

"Aren't we going anywhere, Mr. Moodypants?" I asked, jutting my lower lip.

"No," He said blankly.

"Aw, can't you have a little bit of fun?" I asked.

Ha, he is so fun to mess with. Don't you think he's a little cute when his mad?

Just look at that eyebrows furrowing, knitted together. Look at the way his lips turned thinner when he is in not a good mood. See how he replied to me sarcastically. Ah, if only I could take a picture of him.

He snorted sarcastically, "Nothing is fun when I'm with you."

"I am fun!" I grinned, moving my hands in waving gestures, "Everyone says I'm fun, I'm cheerful, I'm-"

"-annoying. Yeah, the last one is true," He smirked.

I smirked, "Annoyingly cute? I know that. Thankyou for complimenting me. I'm touched." I placed my hand over my heart, wiping away fake tear.

He groaned, "You are one hella of infuriating woman that I've ever met." He then sighed, grumbling to himself, "What did I do wrong with my life? I don't deserve any of this."

"Shane!" I yelled.

He immediately kicked the brake pedal, car screeching until it was stopped at the side of the road.

As the car came to a complete halt, Shane breathed out heavily, cursing some profanities, "What the hell woman?"

"I have an idea, why don't we go wedding shopping?" I asked, smiling at him hoping he would say yes.

"What the? Did your mom dropped you once when you're a baby?" He asked, shooting daggers towards me.

I shrugged, "Twice actually."

Shane groaned inwardly, and proceed driving to the mall.

••••

We both went inside the bridal shop that displayed varieties of bride gowns and maid in honor dresses.

A beautiful woman around mid-40s strutted gracefully towards us, "Welcome to Beauty Bride, I will assist and help you finding a perfect gown for your perfect important day. My name is Lucy Hale."

Shane eyes widened, "The Lucy Hal-"

I whacked his right arm, whispered-shout at him, "Haven't you seen how Lucy Hale looks like?"

Lucy chuckled, "Oh no dear, we don't even look alike." I laughed, "I'm sorry ma'am, but as you can see here, this man can sometimes be an idiot."

"You're more idiotic than I am," Shane muttered lowly.

Lucy stared at us weirdly.

"We're going to get married but yet we act like um strangers?" I laughed humorlessly.

She chuckled, "Oh my, don't worry, dear. People always said that marriage without love will always ends happily."

"Why?" I asked, as she led us to a certain gown section.

She smiled, "Because it is the time you try to find the love and it feels like loving someone for the first time."

I smiled at her, "That is sweet but I know that will not happen between me and him."

She giggled silently, "Believe me it will. I've experienced it as my marriage was not because of love, dear."

I gasped, really shocked, "Then what happened?"

She fiddled with her wedding ring, "Many problems and worst situations occurs until our relationship were nearly destroyed but miracle do happen, dear. Now, I live happily with my husband," The way she stared lovingly at her ring proves so much how she love her husband. How she dearly appreciate the very perfect gift from him on the important day.

I hugged her, "He deserved you as much as you deserved him. You look very happy with him."

Lucy hugged me back, "If you ever need help, just come to this shop, we will always welcome you."

She held my hand, "Now tell me, what kind of gown do you like?"

"A gown that makes me comfortable, the ones that looks simple yet gorgeous. The ones that fits me perfectly."

Her eyes twinkled, "I know that type of gown and you my dear, will try a lot of gowns."

I clapped my hands together, "Lets get started."

"Oh, before that have you seen Shane?" I asked Lucy.

She nodded, "He is with my other assistant, Joe. Joe will help him trying all those tuxedos."

"Okay, at least the devil is not with me when I'm trying your gowns or else his mouth will go blah blah boring blah blah ugly," I complained.

She laughed, "Both of you are going to be a unique couple."

•●●•
(Unedited)

Maybe I will update another chapter, well.. depends on the situation happening later, I guess.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Honestly, it was hard to update because I was busy packing all the things from our old house and move it to our new home. The distance were also far.

See you soon, x

J'Ms.♡