SonAmy

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!! 1 DAY LEFT!!!

•Amy POV•

12:00 a.m., that was when Sonic came home from a rough night at work. It seemed unfair for him to work so late, especially on Christmas Eve. Amy stood by the banister and looked down at her husband who looked worn and old. He was only 31, but he worked so hard and late.

Amy couldn't help but want him to feel better. She looked herself over, she wore a short dress that stopped right at her thighs. It was red and had Santas Gal written on it in gold where her chest was. She began slowly walked down their stairs once she thought she looked well.

"Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me;
Been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight"

Amy sung the lyrics as the walked downstairs, Sonic looked up at her, his eyes practically jumped out of his sockets. "A-Ames?" He said, astounded by the revealing outfit. Amy showed a very sexy smirk to Sonic as she reached the bottom step.

"Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue;
I'll wait up for you, dear; Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight."

Sonic blushed and backed up to the wall. Amy strutted over to him, taking slow steps. She kissed his shoulder and then made a trail of kisses up to his nose, following his neck.

"Think of all the fun I've missed;
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed;
Next year I could be just as good... if you check off my Christmas list"

"Ames... Wh-What are doing?" Sonic stuttered, his face still red. However, he knew what was going on. So it wasn't with as much nervousness in his voice. Now it was more shock with a hint of bashfulness.

"Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot;
Been an angel all year; Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight."

Amy continued to sing and dance around Sonic. She would move her hips and rub his ears as she swayed back and forth. Soon enough, Sonic was swaying back and forth with her. He closed his eyes and chuckled, finally feeling relaxed.

"Santa honey, one little thing I really need...
The deed... to a platinum mine, Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight."

Amy only had a few more verses to go before the song was done. She could tell Sonic was relaxed now. His foolish grin gave it all away. Amy couldn't help her giggle as it escaped her mouth.

"Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with the duplex and checks;
Sign your 'X' on the line, Santa cutie,
and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's;
I really do believe in you;
Let's see if you believe in me..."

The song finally was coming to an end. Sonic felt much better and not as stressed now. Before Sonic could say anything, he was attacked by Amys lips.

"Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing... A ring...
I don't mean on the phone; Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry, tonight!"

Sonic opened his eyes and kissed Amy's lips longingly. "Thanks Ames." He said quietly between kisses.